Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Smiles, Explains Why Golovkin is NOT a Top 5 P4P Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
    This white on white hate needs to stop

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      bc they have never been considered top boxers...that division is full of potential "belt holders"...but non are real champs that u think will turn up in the hall one day...or anywhere close to it for that matter..ggg is wasting his time at 160...he's waying 164 at 30 day weigh ins...we should be beggin the man to be at 54 and he should have did it a long time ago...bc that is where the money and talent is...
      If by money you mean Canelo. But he's moving up next, whatever that means. The other guys could also move up and fight Ggg anyway cause he brings more money and 3 belts, they just want it to marinate.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Making canelo vacate like a puss1 was a very good win
        LMFAO, best comment I've seen in a long time!

Comment

The fug Brook is doing in that list, is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            https://youtu.be/pw0Tz6im1Wk

Someone can embed this, it shows the hypocrisy that is golovkin

Lil G is full of shit.

Comment

Froch ducked Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Wasn't Ward suing his promoter at the time? That or his shoulder, whatever reason he said no to fighting Ggg when Hbo approached them both. The Ggg fight was on the table for Froch, but he was saying this about the smaller unproven guy giving up home turf: "he's dangerous and if he can be avoided we'll avoid him. ". Well he could be avoided. Some retire, some forfeit their belt, some lose the pen when it's time to sign, or develop promotional issues
                None of those things you said about Ward is the reason that GGG and company named as a reason to not fight. They said it didn't make financial sense so evidently Ward vs Goosen wasn't an issue. GGG only started mentioning that stuff later when he and loud mouth trainer started switching up their story to show that GGG "is not businessman"

Comment

refuses to fight GGG at 168, then spends the next years moaning about GGG not fighting anyone. And ranks the guy who publicly ducked him (canelo) ahead of him. Real clever guy you are cobra.

Comment

Well Froch may be a loudmouth, but the guy's earned the right and he does have a point. Myself I believe that Golovkin's an exceptional fighter, but until he proves it against elite opposition then I can't really blame folk for remaining sceptical. Problem is that there ain't any elite opposition - certainly not at 160 or 168, though the higher weight could reasonably be claimed to offer more of a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Froch really doesnt like GGG
                      Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      It's hard to like a 1 division fighter.
                      Froch himself was a '1 division fighter' his entire career you tool.

Comment

Working...
                      X