Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Smiles, Explains Why Golovkin is NOT a Top 5 P4P Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Wasn't Ward suing his promoter at the time? That or his shoulder, whatever reason he said no to fighting Ggg when Hbo approached them both. The Ggg fight was on the table for Froch, but he was saying this about the smaller unproven guy giving up home turf: "he's dangerous and if he can be avoided we'll avoid him. ". Well he could be avoided. Some retire, some forfeit their belt, some lose the pen when it's time to sign, or develop promotional issues
    It sounds like even you've given up on Golovkin ever stepping up. The little girl never has to take a real fight.

Comment

Golovkin isn't a top 5 pfp fighter in my opinion. The two top opponents that he has beaten are Murray and Lemieux. Good wins, but not enough to rank him top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        It sounds like even you've given up on Golovkin ever stepping up. The little girl never has to take a real fight.
        I'm hoping for better fights soon. Nice thing is, he's an active champ ready to defend vs anyone, just need the challengers to step up. And then pick off a top SMw like Zurdo or Degale in the mean time, come back down to break the Mw defense record and knock Canelo out for the last belt

Comment

https://youtu.be/pw0Tz6im1Wk

Someone can embed this, it shows the hypocrisy that is golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            I'm hoping for better fights soon. Nice thing is, he's an active champ ready to defend vs anyone, just need the challengers to step up. And then pick off a top SMw like Zurdo or Degale in the mean time, come back down to break the Mw defense record and knock Canelo out for the last belt
            Saunders has the last belt, The Ring belt is a joke, look at how they are giving it to Croalla vs Linares winner even though Dejan is ranked 2.

Also Golovkin isn't man enough to move up, he'll knock out 10 more bums at middleweight then retire.

Comment

i wouldnt put a fat ***** heavyweight anywhere near and certainly not in front of triple G.
              ward is untested at elite but is far superior to the *****.
              i would have the ***** at around number three in domestic level only.
              lets not forget, when the ***** was due to fight haye, EVERYONE said he(the gypo) would get kod inside of five rounds and had that fight have happened then or now the result would still be the same...team diddycoy knew it then and know it now.
              they know its just a matter of time before he gets badly punished and exposed for being really cr4p.
              alvarez is afraid of losing to galovkin.
              chocywoccydoodah is a very skillful fighter but number one? nah.
              ward top ten?.....fringe at the moment.
              kovalev? fight stevenson.
              i think maybe a prime froch would have given triple g a go because he had a rock hard chin but we will never know.
              eubank jnr would give a better account of himself against triple g than the smaller ***** saunders(in hiding) for sure.
              another ***** strangling the life out of a win for a nothing belt/s and milking it knowing full well its just a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMSchneider View Post
                GGG is one of the best middleweights in history...both in boxing ability and punching power.....that explains the envy of Froch.....Froch knows that the world watched him duck GGG....now he bad mouths GGG.....GGG has already said he would fight Froch at 168....why doesn't Froch put his money where his mouth is....because deep down Froch knows that GGG would lay a whipping on him..
                or 'deep down' you know that Froch is telling the truth about who Golovkin has fought.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Yes, but what doesn't make sense is why the other top MW's are saying they need millions to take the risk of fighting GGG. What risk do they talk about? if GGG is beatable, he's an average fighter.

I don't get why they don't want it, if beating GGG means four belts.
                  the word "top" should be used so loosely..MW fugging sucks..everyone one of them who had a belt for teh last 2 years or so has now been ko'd or been ko'd before...yes there are punchers in the division, but besides that there is nothing..
                  if u want to call billy joe, eubank, and jacobs top i just cant rock with you on that

lets say the other "most known" mw or some **** like that

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    i agree...Im a GGG fan. Not hating on him yet. He does need to step up and win some big fights. On the other hand why arnt people signing.
                    bc they have never been considered top boxers...that division is full of potential "belt holders"...but non are real champs that u think will turn up in the hall one day...or anywhere close to it for that matter..ggg is wasting his time at 160...he's waying 164 at 30 day weigh ins...we should be beggin the man to be at 54 and he should have did it a long time ago...bc that is where the money and talent is...

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      Saunders has the last belt, The Ring belt is a joke, look at how they are giving it to Croalla vs Linares winner even though Dejan is ranked 2.

Also Golovkin isn't man enough to move up, he'll knock out 10 more bums at middleweight then retire.
                      Canelo is obviously targeting the last belt. He may or may not beat Saunders, he's getting the decision since he's not getting knocked out by Bj.

I think he'll move up after breaking the defense record, whether Canelo sacks up or not. But if there's an opportunity to fight a top SMw in the mean time, I expect theyd take it

Comment

Working...
                      X