Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Bundu Bout Draws PBC Network-Record 6 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    No you are comparing them. Just let it go. Spence is a prospect who, IMO, just reached contender status. GGG is 34 years old
    i dindt bring him up and im not comparing them. i like both fighters, will be two of the biggest stars in next few years

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      noone wants to see an old 40 year old man getting beaten up in a complete mismatch mate. as i said im not slating spence, think hes looking really good and i like his style but casuals watching it quite rightly will be thinking why the **** is he in there with a 40 year old.
      As the same fan boys creamed in their pants when their GOD GGG knocked out an ovwrmatched old ass Geale and Rubio, gtfoh

Comment

GGG v wade was a load of **** too,. noone wnts to see mismatches thats all im saying. dont see why im getting hounded for saying that
        You are getting hounded cause you are trying to hype a huge mismatch just cause its GGG but a young prospect fights a durable veteran and its horrible.

Comment

• Great #'s. Nice to see the carryover from the Olympics. Hopefully Spence's name sticks. That said, I doubt NBC re-ups with PBC. I heard ESPN has, however. Ultimately, this will come down to CBS/Showtime coming on board full-time in the next year or two and hopefully Fox as well.

Comment

• We need more of these Bundu fights.
            Spence vs Collazo is next.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              We need more of these Bundu fights.
              Spence vs Collazo is next.
              Im hoping for Spence v Horn/Chavez in Dec then Peterson in March/April followed by a "belt" fight in the summer of 2017

Comment

i dindt bring him up and im not comparing them. i like both fighters, will be two of the biggest stars in next few years
                lol..GGG is 34 man..Spence is in his 20's stop grouping them together

Comment

• This is great news

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                    lol..GGG is 34 man..Spence is in his 20's stop grouping them together
                    How can you put GGG and that kid in the same sentence? One is the most active world champion with multiple belts, the longest knock out streak in championship history, the other doesnt even have one Top 10 win under his belt.

GGG 345:5 in the amateurs
                    Spence 135:12

Damn imagine Spence was from Kazakhstan, who here on this forum would give a fuck?

I guess I would, I like Spence alot, but some of you are just pathetic.
                    Last edited by Jubei; 08-23-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• spence is officially on the scene

Comment

Working...
                      X