Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Bundu Bout Draws PBC Network-Record 6 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dumb is this. How do you guys manage to turn a Spence rating thread into another ggg thread!?! There's 10 other thread on the front page alone you guys can talk about him but you dumb****s can't stop mentioning him and bring him up in every topic to the point where this isn't even enjoyable going to this site anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      noone wants to see an old 40 year old man getting beaten up in a complete mismatch mate. as i said im not slating spence, think hes looking really good and i like his style but casuals watching it quite rightly will be thinking why the **** is he in there with a 40 year old.
      You're embarrassing yourself ..... Bundu wasn't any less qualified to be in the ring with Spence than Wade was with Golovkin regardless of age. He didn't get handpicked, just like Wade he was the IBF highest ranked fighter willing to fight. How he got there? .... just like Wade, we don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        You're embarrassing yourself ..... Bundu wasn't any less qualified to be in the ring with Spence than Wade was with Golovkin regardless of age. He didn't get handpicked, just like Wade he was the IBF highest ranked fighter willing to fight. How he got there? .... just like Wade, we don't know.
        oh right was it not a mismatch then? dont know why you are all going crazy. wasnt a spectacle was it, was an old man getting beat up, youre all making out it was the greatest advert for boxing ever

Comment

• Originally posted by cork View Post
          How dumb is this. How do you guys manage to turn a Spence rating thread into another ggg thread!?! There's 10 other thread on the front page alone you guys can talk about him but you dumb****s can't stop mentioning him and bring him up in every topic to the point where this isn't even enjoyable going to this site anymore.
          tell that to the GGG loser who came in here trying to slam the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
            tell that to the GGG loser who came in here trying to slam the fight
            its you lot who always bring up ggg whenever i post on any unrelated thread

Comment

oh right was it not a mismatch then? dont know why you are all going crazy. wasnt a spectacle was it, was an old man getting beat up, youre all making out it was the greatest advert for boxing ever
              I don't know why you are comparing P4P GGG to prospect Spence. I know they are fighting the same level of comp but one is a prospect and the other is a 34 year old man

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                I don't know why you are comparing P4P GGG to prospect Spence. I know they are fighting the same level of comp but one is a prospect and the other is a 34 year old man
                im not comparing them, people just start goin on about GGG whenever i comment or talk about anything on this site

Comment

its you lot who always bring up ggg whenever i post on any unrelated thread
                  Because it's funny how you slam other fighters match ups yet support GGG,,its ****ing hilarious

Comment

im not comparing them, people just start goin on about GGG whenever i comment or talk about anything on this site
                    No you are comparing them. Just let it go. Spence is a prospect who, IMO, just reached contender status. GGG is 34 years old

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                      Because it's funny how you slam other fighters match ups yet support GGG,,its ****ing hilarious
                      GGG v wade was a load of **** too,. noone wnts to see mismatches thats all im saying. dont see why im getting hounded for saying that

Comment

Working...
                      X