Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Bundu Bout Draws PBC Network-Record 6 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good numbers

Comment

Went out to lunch with fam downtown sj and olympics on. After they changed it to preseason eagles game. Don't know what happened but 15 min later went back to fight. I'm happy so who cares. Fun card and good crowd for spence showed he's growing to some. A few oohs and aaahhs and for a small minute spence name was in the air. New fans were made. Keeps winning and people will remember the name

Like the kid. Being brought up right.

Comment

Wow, I actually skipped this one and watched a couple rounds on YouTube later on. Hilarious that the most watched boxing match in 2016 is Spence v Bundu.
        Hope it left a positive impression on those 6mill.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Spence-Bundu Bout Draws PBC Network-Record 6 Million Viewers

Al Haymon’s mission to expose emerging star Errol Spence Jr. to a bigger audience was an indisputable success Sunday. Lou DiBella, the promoter of Haymon’s Premier Boxing Champions card Sunday in Brooklyn, confirmed to the Los Angeles Times on Monday night that the Spence-Leonard Bundu fight drew a 4.6 overnight rating. That means roughly six million viewers watched Spence’s sixth-round knockout of Bundu in their IBF welterweight elimination match at Ford Amphitheater at Coney Island.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-22-2016, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Damn!!! thats great news for boxing, good job Haymon, good job Spence

Comment

Great numbers, the Olympics lead-in did wonders.

People will fall in love with boxing if it's in front of them and you show impressive fighters, but they won't go out and look for it.

Comment

That's f.cking awesome! Wasn't NBC showing an Olympic event beforehand too? I'm sure that helped a lot. Hopefully people liked what they saw and continue to support the sport

Comment

The numbers are always good for boxing, but I have to say that the Olympics had a lil somethin to do with that.

Comment

Spence has a bright future. Well spoken, skills, puts dudes away and he has an awesome mullet.

This is good news.

Comment

Great numbers, nuthuggers dont kill the moment witj dckriding. Haymon had 0 to do with the numbers, if that was the case all his events would be as sucessful.

Comment

Working...
                      X