No announcement yet.

The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Spence is Brooks manditory...it's up to Kelli.

I'd love to see Spence stomp that f@g in front of his **** eating fans.
    Its going to be embarrassing when we have Spence-Berto for a vacant title, and fans on here coming out of the woodwork hyping up even more afterwards. The usual 'Spence would KO Pacquiao or Brook doe' etc. The excuse for his resume will be: oh but Brook wouldn't fight him.

Yet at the same time, they won't apply this to Golovkin. Lets see the prime suspects on here at it yet again.

I'll leave judgement on Spence till he actually beats someone in the top 10. For now, he looks to be a decent fighter in a pretty poor division

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
      Its going to be embarrassing when we have Spence-Berto for a vacant title, and fans on here coming out of the woodwork hyping up even more afterwards. The usual 'Spence would KO Pacquiao or Brook doe' etc. The excuse for his resume will be: oh but Brook wouldn't fight him.

Yet at the same time, they won't apply this to Golovkin. Lets see the prime suspects on here at it yet again.

I'll leave judgement on Spence till he actually beats someone in the top 10. For now, he looks to be a decent fighter in a pretty poor division
      Embarrassing will be Brook dumping his title to avoid Spence.

Once Brook gets to 154 the real ducking will begin

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post

I agree with alot of this except, respectfully, the difference is Spence has no choice who he fights if the title is vacated. The IBF will go down the list until they get a yes (or suddenly Berto will get a #3 ranking).

In GGG's case, he picks guys after he is avoided. If, for example, Spence were to pick Berto instead of Porter or Bradley, I think you have a more equal situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          i'm just not sure what "spence ******ation" you're talking about. he's hardly ever discussed around here. and when he is, it's always the same story. young, unproven guy with a lot of talent.

who said that kind of reaction was ******ation?

you're more than welcome to show me an abundance of people prematurely breaking out the anointing oil for spence, but i just don't see it.
          If you haven't seen it, then I can't do anything for you.

It was absolutely unreal ******ation, threads made about Brook moving to 160 to avoid him

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
            Your the ****** moose!!! I'm English and I'm telling you brook is overrated. He'll lose to Spence and his stock will go down. So he will move up to avoid him then back down for Khan. Accept it you thick man!!!

Comment

• hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                If you haven't seen it, then I can't do anything for you.

It was absolutely unreal ******ation, threads made about Brook moving to 160 to avoid him

i haven't seen prolific spence idolatry because it is not there. you can't even point me to any of it. there's none of it on the front page of the forum as of 830 eastern.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i haven't seen prolific spence idolatry because it is not there. you can't even point me to any of it. there's none of it on the front page of the forum as of 830 eastern.
                  Because this thread is from August?

Comment

• Spence is becoming the new Broner in hype terms.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      Spence is becoming the new Broner in hype terms.

Sure...whatever

Comment

Working...
                      X