Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brook ******ation is real. If you think about it everything depends on Khan's decision. Hearn and Brook are looking like clowns now.

Comment

• 147 is by far the worst weight class in regards to match making , when Floyd/Pac were there the main guys didnt want to fight each other because "we are waiting for the call" excuse and now that its not there anymore we are left with a bunch of guys that got their name recognition BECAUSE they were linked to Floyd/Pac possible future fights , they are losing all of their momentum to build a new mega star out of them all , if they fought each other already (Thurman vs Brook should've happened ages ago) we would have a mega star in the 147 division right now i think they missed it and it will be a while until we see a mega star out of the 147 crop (maybe if Spence goes after all the big boyz and takes them out showing he is a warrior then he can take that spot).

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        You are protecting Thurman.
        lol what?

Just speaking the truth. Spence is all hype right now, he hasn't even faced a puncher. I'd love to see Thurman vs Spence, I just don't think Spence is ready for that work yet. He earned his shot at Brook because he has a mandatory, just like I think he's earned a shot at Thurman if he gets that IBF strap so they can unify. Right now though, Spence is nobody and has faced nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
          None of this matters, Brook ain't facing Spence he clearly don't want no part of him. Too dangerous, not enough money etc...
          Spence destroys him worse than the machete in Spain.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            This kid looked OK.

Facing a guy he was 100/1 to win, who's only fight against a decent level opponent was Keith Thurman. Let's calm down a bit.

Keith Thurman dropped him in the first round and decided to get some experience. Big fuking deal.

Brook would have wiped his arse with Bundu in 2 rounds ffs And some of you idiots are claiming Brook moved up to avoid Spence.

I mean, I don't know where to start. If there's anything in you that believes Brook is moving to MW to avoid this kid, you should have your ******ed brain scanned immediately.
            Laced:

You think any of the hype is because of the very strong rumors that he KO'd Broner and gave Floyd an ass whuppin and black eye in sparring?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Laced:

You think any of the hype is because of the very strong rumors that he KO'd Broner and gave Floyd an ass whuppin and black eye in sparring?
              It's the way he laid-out Algeri and Bundu.

Say what you want about them....those guys are tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                It's the way he laid-out Algeri and Bundu.

Say what you want about them....those guys are tough.
                WHile I support your right to your opinion I disagree very, very strongly with this opinion my friend.

Comment

WHile I support your right to your opinion I disagree very, very strongly with this opinion my friend.
                  You're right...that has nothing to do with it...nobody saw him destroy guys that took shots from Porovodnikov...Manny...and Thurman.

It's because he whipped Broner and gave Floyd a black eye in the gym....yeah....that makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    You're right...that has nothing to do with it...nobody saw him destroy guys that took shots from Porovodnikov...Manny...and Thurman.

It's because he whipped Broner and gave Floyd a black eye in the gym....yeah....that makes sense.

My bad, Let me be clear. I disagree strongly with your opinion about ALgieir and Bundu being tough, not that his performance in those fights contributes to his hype.

Comment

Let me be clear. I disagree strongly with your opinion about ALgieir and Bundu being tough, not that his performance in those fights contributes to his hype.
                      They aren't tough....OK

Glass jawed fighters they are...can't take a punch.

Wow!

Comment

Working...
                      X