No announcement yet.

The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    spence is one of the most talented young fighters in boxing. he has made improvement in each fight. he's got a ton of power, and he knows how to land it to the body and to the head. he's one of the most promising fighters in the sport.
    Who said he wasn't a great talent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      You're weird if you think Le Greco, Vargas and Van Heerden beat Bundu.
      I would bet anything you haven't watched a full fight with any of them incl. Bundu.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I would bet anything you haven't watched a full fight with any of them incl. Bundu.
        Don't be anything dude....just take your soft ass to a gym.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Don't be anything dude....just take your soft ass to a gym.
          Haha. Many people here could testify that I'm anything but soft.

Comment

This kid looked OK.

Facing a guy he was 100/1 to win, who's only fight against a decent level opponent was Keith Thurman. Let's calm down a bit.

Keith Thurman dropped him in the first round and decided to get some experience. Big fuking deal.

Brook would have wiped his arse with Bundu in 2 rounds ffs And some of you idiots are claiming Brook moved up to avoid Spence.

I mean, I don't know where to start. If there's anything in you that believes Brook is moving to MW to avoid this kid, you should have your ******ed brain scanned immediately.
            Your the ****** moose!!! I'm English and I'm telling you brook is overrated. He'll lose to Spence and his stock will go down. So he will move up to avoid him then back down for Khan. Accept it you thick man!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
              Your the ****** moose!!! I'm English and I'm telling you brook is overrated. He'll lose to Spence and his stock will go down. So he will move up to avoid him then back down for Khan. Accept it you thick man!!!

Comment

Who said he wasn't a great talent?

i'm just not sure what "spence ******ation" you're talking about. he's hardly ever discussed around here. and when he is, it's always the same story. young, unproven guy with a lot of talent.

who said that kind of reaction was ******ation?

you're more than welcome to show me an abundance of people prematurely breaking out the anointing oil for spence, but i just don't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i'm just not sure what "spence ******ation" you're talking about. he's hardly ever discussed around here. and when he is, it's always the same story. young, unproven guy with a lot of talent.

who said that kind of reaction was ******ation?

you're more than welcome to show me an abundance of people prematurely breaking out the anointing oil for spence, but i just don't see it.
                  Spence gets mostly hate...they even claim he's juicing.

Comment

• Spence fans should be dying for the Brook fight, or pushing him to go another route.

Otherwise, you'll have Spence-Berto for the title. They'll be applying the same ******ation to Spence as they complain about with Golovkin - hyping a champion with a very thin resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      Spence fans should be dying for the Brook fight, or pushing him to go another route.

Otherwise, you'll have Spence-Berto for the title. They'll be applying the same ******ation to Spence as they complain about with Golovkin - hyping a champion with a very thin resume.
                      Spence is Brooks manditory...it's up to Kelli.

I'd love to see Spence stomp that f@g in front of his **** eating fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X