Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Knocks Bundu Out Cold in Six, in Line For Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    was a punch and would have been a kd had spence let it happen organic but instead he pushed him down so their is no other way to rule it but a push BECAUSE you can assume he would have went down anyways but we dont know that for sure what we do know for sure is that spence pushed him down.
    Video showed no push he went down from the punch and it was quite clear he was hurt and the ref really should have stepped in sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      I don't know about that, Broner and Porter seem pretty expendable @ this point. PBC has no reason to protect them.

I was referencing Danny and Thurman

I'm down to see Broner given a Spence fight after he gets out of prison

Comment

• i hate to report his haircut has knocked him back down the ranks hes now back to the # 4 ibf contender and will now have to fight another contender

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
          The fighter makes the belt... and Brook is regarded as the no.1 Welterweight by most publications

Puzzled by your post
          by whom?? garcia is a way better fight than brook, who won't even be fighting again any time soon (GGG is gonna hurt him bad)

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          If Garcia fights Thurman soon by next year we could potentially have a 3 belt unification fight with spence
          maybe that's better. but now that i think about it how sure is that garcia will be fighting thurman or any of the other guys?

Comment

• Comment

• Impressive again from Spence.

Bundu's a solid fighter, not world class but solid and tricky and he did what no one else could do and closed the show well.

Now for a big step up. He's ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                Video showed no push he went down from the punch and it was quite clear he was hurt and the ref really should have stepped in sooner.
                I saw what appeared to be a push and the ref did aswell and called it as so.

Comment

dibella sitting out their enjoy his free paychecks for being haymon puppet lol.

most money hes ever made in boxing
                  Grow your hating ass up....

Comment

I saw what appeared to be a push and the ref did aswell and called it as so.
                    It was a minor push but he was going down. In the end, it didn't help him and Bundu was essentially done after that vicious upper.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Because you say so?
                      Do you see Brook resuming his starvation diet again?

Comment

Working...
                      X