Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Knocks Bundu Out Cold in Six, in Line For Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    I still think Brook would wreck him right now. Spence gets hit a lot, it's one thing getting hit by Bundu but a more powerful guy might have done some damage to Spence
    Not nearly as much as Brook.

Carson Jones was tagging the shi.t out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      It was a minor push but he was going down. In the end, it didn't help him and Bundu was essentially done after that vicious upper.
      read on

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      was a punch and would have been a kd had spence let it happen organic but instead he pushed him down so their is no other way to rule it but a push BECAUSE you can assume he would have went down anyways but we dont know that for sure what we do know for sure is that spence pushed him down.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        His hair is weird. It's a black mans version of a mullet.

Business on the front, party at the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          He hit him, but it looked like he just quit... im just being honest
          Something is wrong with you.

Comment

• Lol @-arguing over a push. He hurt him with the punch and ended it soon after. Great performance by Spence. Bundu is very awkward and game to fight. I really like errols attack to the body.

Comment

• Side note: why do I keep seeing people vote for the KO on the poll even though the fight is already over? Haha

Comment

• Undercard and main replay starts at 9 on nbc sports

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                  I don't know about that, Broner and Porter seem pretty expendable @ this point. PBC has no reason to protect them.
                  Felix Diaz, Jr.
                  Lamont Peterson
                  Shawn Porter

^ PBC guys he could fight til he wait for Brook in 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    I saw what appeared to be a push and the ref did aswell and called it as so.
                    It was a kd he got rocked. That's why the ko came so fast he was hurt bad

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1;16969331[[B
                      B]]Spence is very stiff and gets hit by a lot of clean shots. Terrible defense[/B][/B] if he steps in the ring with a real puncher I wonder what will happen. Spence took care of business time to step up and stop fighting bums like bundu who can't punch.
                      ^^^^^

...more of a Goblin than a Troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X