Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Some Have It, Some Don't - I Have The 'It' Factor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    At all... just exposing yo ass
    Calm down Billy. It's just boxing.

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Exactly. Spence fans are a special breed of bewildered IMO, sorta like Wilder fans. They just can't fathom their hero getting throttled when he gets in there with the true elites of the division. History shows us that scenario happens way more often than not. The guy has talent, no doubt, but he's just knocking down cans at this point. We'll see how things go when he starts going after titles vs the toughest champions.

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      At least he's not 34 y/o about to fight somebody 2 divisions down...like your hero.
      Grade school stuff there little one? That all you got? What I said was/is valid. And as for 'my hero', I'm not much of a GGG fan if that's what you meant, donut heddd. And the same analogy as I gave for Spence, could easily apply to GGG. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I swear man, I can can still remember some of the asinine posts calling Broner the next Mayweather jr, the future P4P #1, a future ATG of the sport, lololol. Spence "looked" like he had a good head on his shoulders with a good attitude but now he is starting to sound like Broner himself. I'd like to be able to support him but I can't support a guy with a schit attitude.
        Exactly. Some of these fighters need to go back and watch some Joe Louis interviews from all those years ago. See what it's like to be humble and to have thought things out better.

Comment

Originally posted by ssc73 View Post
          Whole different level than Wilder........and in a much tougher weight class. It's easy to go out and blow out 32 bums that can't defend themselves. He's on schedule and I don't see anyone at WW beating him..........and that's not because I'm a fan of his........I haven't even decided that yet. He's just that obviously good. He'll keep one-upping his peers........I'm sure of that........eventually someone will have to fight him........and it's coming soon.
          So, you think he'll dominate the elites the way he's dominating the 'also rans'? I wouldn't bet on it friend.

Comment

He has it. A glass jaw

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Calm down Billy. It's just boxing.
              I know, that's fine mate.

I somehow "trash talk" sometimes, but it's all joke, no hatred or bad blood.

Comment

yet GGG won a silver medal in the Olympics like Shakur Stevenson (the next Floyd) and a world am gold medal (like boo boo Andrade the next Ward).

Spence can only dream about having such a pedigree like GGG.

Unlike Spence go back to amateur....

Then Spence still has to win a title and defend it 15 times.

You will tell me GGG only fought bums.

I'm telling you GGG beat Bute, Direll, Lee, Korobov in the ams, Murray, Geale, Oumah, Lemieux in the pros.

Who Spence has beaten in ams or pros to make me think he will do better than GGG??

****ing Algieri?? A man who almost took 3 brutal beatings in a row???

Forget about it man.
                What three "brutal beatings" did Algieri take?

Just another idiotic statement from you.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

If getting your face ruined by provo, dropped 6 times by Pac, and getting beaten from pillar to post by Kahn aren't beatings, I don't know what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Regarding Algieri as a living dog, especially after those losses is IDIOTIC

Comment

If getting your face ruined by provo, dropped 6 times by Pac, and getting beaten from pillar to post by Kahn aren't beatings, I don't know what it is.
                      I saw all three of those fights and Algieri didn't take a "brutal beating" in any of them. Do you know what a brutal beating is?

Again, just a ridiculous hyperbolic comment from you when it suits your agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X