No announcement yet.

WADA doctor confirmed what we all knew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
    man you can't comprehend for anything can you? not even if the powerball winnings were on the line...

food for thought that old russian guy got billions and that is to say the least and you're comparing his monetary worth to chavez jr's...oh my god... with that being said...chavez jr still got suspended and like I said if it were pedvetkin that ryabinsky money would have smoothed things over...I mean has Ryabinsky ever lost a purse bid???...
    chavez jr was a top rank fighter at the moment, isn't top rank one of the biggest and most influential boxing promotional companies?

i'm not gonna keep arguing with you, you want to believe he cheated? go ahead, you only do it because the guy is white, you said it yourself in your previous post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      chavez jr was a top rank fighter at the moment, isn't top rank one of the biggest and most influential boxing promotional companies?

i'm not gonna keep arguing with you, you want to believe he cheated? go ahead, you only do it because the guy is white, you said it yourself in your previous post.
      vada caught vargas for climbuterol and chose not to strip him, instead they stopped vada from testing him, gave him an exemption and brought in another testing company, you think they wanted to scratch that potential FOTY that was a easy ticket seller at the stubhub ? the wbc took 3 months to disregard povetkin and it took them almost 2 months to let us know about bute ped b sample. theyre doing these delays or exemptions with purpose: $$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
        BAM in yo face!!!...Pedvetkin is a bonafide cheater...
        how long do you people have to live and how many things do you have to see before you figure out you can pay anyone enough money to get any result you want including passing tests. people sell their daughters into prostitution that is how strong the desire for money is

Comment

• Originally posted by youbeight View Post
          vada caught vargas for climbuterol and chose not to strip him, instead they stopped vada from testing him, gave him an exemption and brought in another testing company, you think they wanted to scratch that potential FOTY that was a easy ticket seller at the stubhub ? the wbc took 3 months to disregard povetkin and it took them almost 2 months to let us know about bute ped b sample. theyre doing these delays or exemptions with purpose: $$$.
          VADA can't strip anyone ignorant fool. VADA can't make decisions, they just give guidelines and testing results. It's the alphabets who take the final decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            I agree with this man here. It was too obvious as I posted above. Motorpity cobra just aint very bright.
            plus he hates white people

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Dr. Daniel Eichner has his political agenda. He hates Russian boxers.
              you are right the jews declared war on the Russians 100 years ago same as the Germans

Comment

• Originally posted by youbeight View Post
                hey guys lets all pull some money together and open a lab, and say its wada approved.
                yes then haymon can pay you to pass wilder and fail povetkin

Comment

• All this back and forth is kinda useless considering Povetkin is cleared to fight and Wilder will/should get in the ring with him. I may not like it, you may not like it but it's how it is. The same way Peterson was allowed to keep his IBF belt and keep getting big paychecks.

I feel Wilder was always uncomfortable with the Pov fight, knowing he'd probably lose and was forced into taking the bout. Now he has an excuse to keep delaying it. This is regardless of the way I feel about boxing cheats.

Comment

• Why do you guys think Wilder is scared of Pedvetkin???...������

Comment

Working...
                    X