No announcement yet.

WADA doctor confirmed what we all knew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WADA doctor confirmed what we all knew

Wilder and DiBella presented evidence during a hearing with the WBC in Birmingham, Alabama, the day after the Wilder-Arreola fight, during which an expert witness, Dr. Daniel Eichner, the former science director for the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency and current president of the Sports Medicine Research and Testing Laboratory in Salt Lake City, one of two accredited WADA labs in the United States, testified that it would be impossible to test negative for meldonium three times and then test positive days later without having ingested it in the interim.

Dr. Eichner also testified that .007 micrograms per milileter would be a normal level of meldonium to find if a week had passed between ingestion and testing.
    http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...tive-drug-test

whats all this mean? Im sorry but i didnt really follow the who scandal with provetkin, did he get banned or is he still allowed to fight, and why did wilder and povetkin get called off if he didnt get banned etc.

I didnt follow it cause those threads were a pain to read.

Comment

If what this dr sayd would be true, then Povetkin would not have been cleared. WADA cleared povetkin.

Comment

BAM in yo face!!!...Pedvetkin is a bonafide cheater...

Comment

A FORMER WADA doctor, the current WADA doctors disagree which is why it's set the rules it has.

Comment

Dr. Eichner also testified that .007 micrograms per milileter would be a normal level of meldonium to find if a week had passed between ingestion and testing.
            Meldonium was a drug they took for intant effects. What's the point of taking it and then not taking it for a few weeks? "oh today I'm going to train hard so I'm going to take meldinium, but I won't take more until next week". Wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              A FORMER WADA doctor, the current WADA doctors disagree which is why it's set the rules it has.
              I agree with this man here. It was too obvious as I posted above. Motorpity cobra just aint very bright.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Meldonium was a drug they took for intant effects. What's the point of taking it and then not taking it for a few weeks? "oh today I'm going to train hard so I'm going to take meldinium, but I won't take more until next week". Wtf.
                microdosing???

Comment

Daniel Eichner, the former science director for the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency and current president of the Sports Medicine Research and Testing Laboratory in Salt Lake City, one of two accredited WADA labs in the United States

Comment

They dont disagree, there was just no way to prove it so they let it be.

He tried to cheat and got caught.

Comment

Working...
                    X