Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Came To Brazil To Welcome Stevenson To TMT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give Floyd's a chance as a promoter. This kid Stevenson has potential! Go for GOLD!

Comment

He is a golden girl/oscarina de la **** groupie

Originally posted by kigali View Post
      says the (flightless) barrio bat.

Where is messico in olympic boxing puta?

If ass kissin was an olympic sport...you mofos would be born wearing gold medals:
      he is a oscarina/de la **** groupie lmfaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by House tyrell
        if i were stevenson i'd join richard schaefer's new company to give it a shot.
        Money Rich is back and has started a promotional company? Haven't been able to keep up with boxingscene.

Comment

This young man is pure charisma, skills, everything. His ability to know what the opponent is going to do in advance is just great. I hope the bring him along neither too slow or too fast. I'm going to enjoy seeing his career blossom. The last Amateur that really blew me away was Roy Jones. Not putting Stevenson there but he has me hoping to see if he can become a star. Totally likable guy!

Comment

If the people handling his career at the moment are smart, they wouldn't let the Mayweather and 'TMT' anywhere near the boy.

Schaefer is coming back into the game and he's the ideal promoter to start with. Proven track record and a good relationship with Al Haymon. Mayweather promotions are an utter joke. Hope they're not fooled by Mayweather's sweet talk and foolish 'money' lifestyle. That's not what a kid needs at this stage.

Comment

VERY suspect. He has all the signs of a pedophile....

Comment

All the way to Rio for that. Surely he could have texted him?

Oh, wait!

Sorry, My bad.

Comment

Well done...TBE!

Comment

He came to Brazil for sex. I'd guess trannies.

Comment

Floyd is a bad influence for stevenson.

Soon we will hear on the news stevenson is arrested for abusing women. He should sign with Haymon.

Comment

Working...
                      X