Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Came To Brazil To Welcome Stevenson To TMT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until theirs pen to paper Stevenson is fair game. Stevenson would be Floyd's first major signing since Mayweather Promotions has gone full circle.

But Roc Nation with the influences of Andre Ward will make this a bidding war for Stevenson.

Comment

nice!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
        Ghetto scum signs with ghetto scum, .
        What makes Stevenson ghetto scum?

Comment

I really really really hope this kid has a good lawyer read anything anyone puts in front of him....I know meeting your idols can be super dope and that adrenaline and joy may make you overlook shhh but take care of your business first young man. Floyd while a great talent ain't there as your friend bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
            What makes Stevenson ghetto scum?
            You know, .

Comment

As great a fighter as Floyd was he still is a disliked figure publicly. Being brought up under Floyd Mayweather really isn't a good look for someone like Stevenson I agree he shoukd sign directly with Harmon or Schafer build your own legacy not hang on to Floyds nutz.

Truth be told there have been improvements but Floyd has never been a good promoter. No fighters made big money being signed to another fighter either

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Pretty dumb considering Floyd likes to have his guys step up relatively early
                That guy has to complain about something, but he has Floyd confused with those English promoters or Verdejo's guy. Broner is still mad at Floyd, and Ashley was just fuel on the fire. Who has Floyd protected? Floyd is not hard up like those other guys. He doesn't need to nurse a paper champion to survive. He has his money already and wants the real deal. He doesn't need to fool around.

Comment

Floyd signing them up, Devin Haney didnt sign with Floyd but this kid might. He is already endorsed so its a good look by Floyd, plus I can see him grow he is still young, I can see him go as high as 135 pounds.

Comment

You know, .
                    I know...it's called jealousy.

Where is messico in the Olympics?

If kissing ass were an Olympic sport,you mofos would be born wearing gold medals.

Comment

Ghetto scum signs with ghetto scum, .
                      I signed up a long time ago. I help the pitiful, harbor the weak, donate to the veterans, volunteer. You know, regular ghetto stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X