Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Came To Brazil To Welcome Stevenson To TMT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should have signed with Haymon not Floyd. Floyd can't even handle his own money Haymon gives him an allowance

Comment

Ghetto scum signs with ghetto scum, .

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Came To Brazil To Welcome Stevenson To TMT

Floyd Mayweather Jr. made it as clear as possible Wednesday that, above all else, he traveled to Rio de Janeiro for one important purpose. The retired superstar is intent to sign emerging American amateur star Shakur Stevenson to a professional contract once the 2016 Summer Olympics end over the weekend. Mayweather Promotions, and by extension powerful Mayweather adviser Al Haymon, and Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports are expected to be the strongest suitors for Stevenson's services once his impressive amateur career concludes.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

If I was Stevenson I would want to sign with that low rate Promotional company. I'd rather sign with Haymon or Richard Schaefer.

Comment

Haymon and floyd are partners!

Originally posted by thecell8 View Post
            if i was stevenson i would want to sign with that low rate promotional company. I'd rather sign with haymon or richard schaefer.
            haymon and floyd are partners! So he will be fighting on pbc anyway!

Comment

Get back to **** your scum mother and scum sister

Originally posted by brujeria View Post
              ghetto scum signs with ghetto scum, .
              your padre should have aborted you when he nut in your mothers scum *****!!! What a sad little maggot!

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                He should have signed with Haymon not Floyd. Floyd can't even handle his own money Haymon gives him an allowance
                Haymon is not a promoter.

Floyd is the promoter.

Why is that so hard for you haters to learn?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  If I was Stevenson I would want to sign with that low rate Promotional company. I'd rather sign with Haymon or Richard Schaefer.
                  Haymon is not a promoter...he is a manager.

Jeez

Comment

@boxingscene where is the news about hbo dropping manny

So boxingscene still has not reported about poochuiao the cherrypicker being dropped by hbold???? Why is that boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
                      Ghetto scum signs with ghetto scum, .
                      Says the (flightless) Barrio bat.

Where is messico in Olympic boxing puta?

If ass kissin was an Olympic sport...you mofos would be born wearing gold medals:

Comment

Working...
                      X