Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Where is Andre? I Hope Ward Comes To The Ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    It's just amazing how primitive these people are. I would get an inch of respect if they actually call out Ward for once and act as real fans, but no they will remain ignorant biased ******s forever. Human trash.

nah, I doubt it..... everyone knows you by now

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      But before Duva he couldn't even get on Tv, and was making 100x less. Not saying she's a great promoter but there's only so much you can do without some hometown or ethnic following. Ggg is an outlier. Maybe if Kovalev settled in NY they could try to develop something there

the correct term is..... out-and-out-liar

why I always gotta correct you on stuff ? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
        Ward is here to expose these cowards pretending to be monsters.
        Really? That's in your head buddy. it's known as projection.

Ward's here to make money and win fights like every other pro boxer.

I like Ward as a fighter but he does have something of a rep for being hard to work with - let's just hope Nov 19 still gets done.

Comment

... but, but... they have a "signed contract", doe...

Comment

Wtf didn't Ward just win a fight on Saturday? Shouldn't he be home resting with his family chilling? Why does he have to fly to Vegas a few days later? Cause Kathy Duva said so? Man y'all can stfu with that, it's August calm down

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Still had a full training camp which I'm sure including some good sparring. Regardless, nobody really just jump into doing more press after a fight. Ward should be given some time that is how it is usually done!
              This is the first time that I have heard of that after a sparring session you cant take press conference. Biatch...

Comment

i ****ing told you all this would happen and got laughed at. I wont believe that this fight is going to happen until wards ring walk begins

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Who says they don't????

Andre already said he wasn't going to that presser.

It's no big deal.
                  Last edited by Mate_Parlov; 08-10-2016, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Haha. A week ago - "The deal is signed moron, this fight will take place!!".
                    Today - "It's Duva's fault for not securing everything, how dare she not want to renegotiate everything now. wtfbbq".
                    Tomorrow - "It's lil k now. We tried to make a fight with this russian hypejob but he wanna stay ducking."
                    You guys ac like little girls and overreact to everything. So far we have heard one side and that one side wasn't even that concise with their statements.
                    Last edited by Ake-Dawg; 08-10-2016, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Ward is gonna be there, and show he is the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X