Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Where is Andre? I Hope Ward Comes To The Ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    The press conference was agreed on weeks ago. Duva just said so in the UCN interview. Just two days ago Ward decided to pull out of the presser and not even one representative from Roc Nation is present?

Roc Nation and Main Events agreed months ago that the Kovalev Ward fight will be at the T-Mobile Arena.

Now just 48 hours ago they suddenly pulled the plug and said no, we want a different venue?

Still y'all biased nuthuggers defend Ward? Are you kidding me?

We in Montreal have suffered the Duva's way of seeing things 3 times in a matter of two years... She definitely has an issue with Talks vs Agreements vs Signed Contracts... Yvon Michel versions of their meetings are so funny that he can't help making her look completely out of it even if he tries not to...

Comment

Of course they dont want to do it at T mobile arena. Theyre going to have 12,000 empty seats if they do.

And how can lesbian duva have an agreement for the venue when there is no fight contract yet. she can suck a ****. Shes trying to pull kovalev out of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        Of course they dont want to do it at T mobile arena. Theyre going to have 12,000 empty seats if they do.

And how can lesbian duva have an agreement for the venue when there is no fight contract yet. she can suck a ****. Shes trying to pull kovalev out of this fight.

That's the exact same stunt that Hearn/K2 tried to pull with GGG/Brook.

That rubbish is 1-step short of..... " need to build a stadium " ~ Arum

Comment

The press conference was agreed on weeks ago. Duva just said so in the UCN interview. Just two days ago Ward decided to pull out of the presser and not even one representative from Roc Nation is present?

Roc Nation and Main Events agreed months ago that the Kovalev Ward fight will be at the T-Mobile Arena.

Now just 48 hours ago they suddenly pulled the plug and said no, we want a different venue?

Still y'all biased nuthuggers defend Ward? Are you kidding me?

She said that ward told them last week that he wasnt going to be at the press conference. Should have rescheduled it instead of having it and going well we dont know if theyre fighting or not guys.

She also said that they were going to start selling tickets this monday... how can you sell tickets when there is no signed contract for the fight.... what price do you set them at?... what in the *** is she doing

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            That's the exact same stunt that Hearn/K2 tried to pull with GGG/Brook.

That rubbish is 1-step short of..... " need to build a stadium " ~ Arum

lel, "a deal was made in june" apparently her definition of a deal is a verbal agreement.... bish how about you get in a room and negotiate the contract instead of whining to the media?

Why is she doing a press conference with no contract and no Ward? Why does she say they should be selling tickets when they have no contract?

Chances of ward losing to Brand were slim to none. They could have easily had the contract already done for this fight with the usual contingencies in place should ward have lost or gotten injured.

Calling up a venue and asking if they have November 19 available doesnt mean you "have a deal". This is what happens when you let lesbians run companies.

Comment

Haha. A week ago - "The deal is signed moron, this fight will take place!!".
              Today - "It's Duva's fault for not securing everything, how dare she not want to renegotiate everything now. wtfbbq".
              Tomorrow - "It's lil k now. We tried to make a fight with this russian hypejob but he wanna stay ducking."

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                We in Montreal have suffered the Duva's way of seeing things...
                Can't take you seriously with your Stevenson avatar. You are one of the most biased poster anyway. There are fans out there like me and there are biased idiots like yourself. I rather deal with fans. El*** is even worse, he is just insulting Duva. Duva who turned an unknown Russian into unified champion and the #1 at LHW, gave him fights against Pascal, Hopkins and exposed Stevenson as Haymons little protected fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  Haha. A week ago - "The deal is signed moron, this fight will take place!!".
                  Today - "It's Duva's fault for not securing everything, how dare she not want to renegotiate everything now. wtfbbq".
                  Tomorrow - "It's lil k now. We tried to make a fight with this russian hypejob but he wanna stay ducking."
                  It's just amazing how primitive these people are. I would get an inch of respect if they actually call out Ward for once and act as real fans, but no they will remain ignorant biased ******s forever. Human trash.

Comment

Can't take you seriously with your Stevenson avatar. You are one of the most biased poster anyway. There are fans out there like me and there are biased idiots like yourself. I rather deal with fans. El*** is even worse, he is just insulting Duva. Duva who turned an unknown Russian into unified champion and the #1 at LHW, gave him fights against Pascal, Hopkins and exposed Stevenson as Haymons little protected fraud.
                    I'll give credits to your Avatar when he actually faces someone on Sept 17th. He's a terrific boxer on paper and he now has to step up in big leagues.

As for being biased, well nothing wrong about cheering for home boxers with talent. Stevenson, Beterbiev, Lemieux all deserve respect for being upthere.

Lastly, you should check out your sources about Duva bringing up Kovalev to fame. God knows where he would be if he had been managed properly... He fought for peanuts in world title fights and had to wait for GYM and Montreal to feed him as a Champ should be.

When your own promoter can't sell you for **** and when you need the opponent promoter to bring butter to the table, there's a problem at the head office. Kovalev is a great boxer with a weak team around him.

As for you liking me or not, well I don't give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                      I'll give credits to your Avatar when he actually faces someone on Sept 17th. He's a terrific boxer on paper and he now has to step up in big leagues.

As for being biased, well nothing wrong about cheering for home boxers with talent. Stevenson, Beterbiev, Lemieux all deserve respect for being upthere.

Lastly, you should check out your sources about Duva bringing up Kovalev to fame. God knows where he would be if he had been managed properly... He fought for peanuts in world title fights and had to wait for GYM and Montreal to feed him as a Champ should be.

When your own promoter can't sell you for **** and when you need the opponent promoter to bring butter to the table, there's a problem at the head office. Kovalev is a great boxer with a weak team around him.

As for you liking me or not, well I don't give a ****.
                      But before Duva he couldn't even get on Tv, and was making 100x less. Not saying she's a great promoter but there's only so much you can do without some hometown or ethnic following. Ggg is an outlier. Maybe if Kovalev settled in NY they could try to develop something there

Comment

Working...
                      X