Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Where is Andre? I Hope Ward Comes To The Ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

I PHUKING TOLD YOU!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mathed; 08-09-2016, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      He fought brand...did the fight really take that much out of him?
      Still had a full training camp which I'm sure including some good sparring. Regardless, nobody really just jump into doing more press after a fight. Ward should be given some time that is how it is usually done!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
        I wish he would have behaved this way when he was in the ring with Ward initiating two hand shakes over the course of 3 mins. Ward is here to expose these cowards pretending to be monsters.
        Not talking that schit now are ya? Told you that tool would chump out like the bitch he is.

Comment

Why don't Roc Nation want Vegas?

Comment

This presser was close to Ward's hometown for a reason.

Biggest problem is that not only Ward didn't show up, not even a representative from Roc Nation was there!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
              I wish he would have behaved this way when he was in the ring with Ward initiating two hand shakes over the course of 3 mins. Ward is here to expose these cowards pretending to be monsters.
              Idk what on earth being a sportsman has anything to do with him not showing up. Please think before you post.

Comment

Rock Nation is mismanaging this. If they screw this up; Ward will miss this opportunity and forever be known as a great who never had the opportunity to be great...

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Still had a full training camp which I'm sure including some good sparring. Regardless, nobody really just jump into doing more press after a fight. Ward should be given some time that is how it is usually done!
                  And not even a representative from his promotional company?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Why don't Roc Nation want Vegas?
                    Ward always likes to fight in Oakland in front of his hometown crowd. That's not gonna happen..

Comment

Ward's team is probably figuring that their best chance to win is if the fight takes place in Oakland where the chances of favorable judging are the best for Ward. They might also be thinking of a delay so they can actually get a real tune up fight or two before facing Kovalev. I think the reality of the situation bit them when Ward could not take out a bloated, aging super middleweight like Brand.

Comment

Working...
                      X