Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford, Danny Garcia Trade Words Over Ducking, Poor PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of you guys in this thread ****ing suck.

Comment

• Everybody wants Danny Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by gully7 View Post
        How many of those were in there prime when Danny fought them? 3, only Khan, Lucas and Peterson and none of those are elite fighters and he only just scrapped past Peterson, he got a gift against Herrera too. So 32 fights with no elite wins and 3 debatable decisions (the fight against Theophane could have gone either way). His kryptonite is a boxer/mover and Crawford will expose him and make him look like a club fighter.

If they fight I will bet $1,000 with ay poster on here that TC wins.
        to be fair, who has crawford fought then???

old experience fighters > young up and coming fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Angel just wants to keep that freeloader lifestyle going cuz, this shhh has never really been about his son. I've been saying that shh for a long time, Angel is trying to live Danny's life for him in many ways and looking at his son's accomplishments as validation for his own shhhtty mistakes in life.
          It defiantly seems like he's trying to live through his son, the problem is that he's going to write a check that Danny can't cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by All in View Post
            I think peterson, Judah and especially kahn would all give crawford fits. I think he loses twice if he fights those 3
            Crawford would beat Khan. He has a better ring IQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
              Trinidad was overweight and doing stuff for the ppl that got hit by the hurricane(Puerto Rico)... Why hopkins didnt fight him at 154lbs??? Trinidad real weight class.
              Maaaan, waaa waaaa. What was the end result? Geez, all these excuses. What happened to "we don't play around"

Comment

• this **** is juicy mayne

would love to see bud tax that ass

Comment

• Originally posted by C.BreezysJab View Post
                  How many of Crawfords Ws were against Prime/elite fighters

Weak ass argument

Crawford's best W is Postol & Gamboa...but you trying to downplay Khan, Matthysse, Peterson???

Get all the way tf outta here
                  Show me where I said TC has a deep record? I'll be waiting, so get tf outta here.

If this fight gets made I'll be getting paid...

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    to be fair, who has crawford fought then???

old experience fighters > young up and coming fighters
                    TC doesn't have a deep record and I never said he did, but he's never looked close to losing like Garcia constantly has.

If this fight gets made I'll be getting paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                      Maaaan, waaa waaaa. What was the end result? Geez, all these excuses. What happened to "we don't play around"
                      I bet u didnt know Trinidad wasnt training and helping his people in Puerto Rico the same week they should've of fought... even the fight was cancelled for 1 week later... get ur facts right.

Comment

Working...
                      X