Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford, Danny Garcia Trade Words Over Ducking, Poor PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford, Danny Garcia Trade Words Over Ducking, Poor PPV

WBC/WBO junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford (29-0, 20KOs) has taken offense with some recent statements that were made Angel Garcia, father and trainer of WBC welterweight champion Danny Garcia (32-0, 18 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Be careful what you wish for, as Angel would say
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-09-2016, 02:03 PM.

Let's make this fight happen!

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post

Be careful what you wish for, as Angel would say

Danny is'nt going to fight Crawford. Crawford beats the brakes off him and his dad knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
        Danny is'nt going to fight Crawford. Crawford beats the brakes off him and his dad knows it.
        I would pick Crawford to win, but I can never count Danny out, he's a survivor.

I think the fight would be competitive, they had two close fights in the ams and went 1-1, if Crawford uses his feet I see him winning an 8-4 type of decision, if he thinks he can exchange with Danny, he might end up dancing.

Comment

Crawford would embarrass Garcia. He's way better than anyone Garcia has faced. His dad won't let this fight happen.

Crawford vs. Thurman or Spence will be the money fights in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            I would pick Crawford to win, but I can never count Danny out, he's a survivor.

I think the fight would be competitive, they had two close fights in the ams and went 1-1, if Crawford uses his feet I see him winning an 8-4 type of decision, if he thinks he can exchange with Danny, he might end up dancing.
            He might win a couple rounds early because of Crawford's usual slow starts, but outside of landing that big left hook, he has no hope against Crawford. Too slow and flat footed and he is'nt very good at cutting the ring off. I just don't see what Danny could do outside of landing a bomb.

Comment

oh ****...............

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                oh ****...............
                It sounds appealing, but lets get real. You would not get Danny remotely near any ring that has the potential of Crawford being in it LOL.

Comment

A Crawford fight would bring Danny some good money too, so when he uses the money excuse it's bull****.

Comment

winner fights manny! omg

Comment

Working...
                    X