No announcement yet.

Andre Ward's face and personality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
    I remember when Paul Smith didnt make weight and part of his purse went to Andre Ward, he got beaten up in the fight but Ward did something pretty remarkable. He gave back the money to Paul Smith because he felt he needed it more. Obviously he felt a broken nose was more than enough punishment for the guy.

Hes a good human being, so I dont see why you could hate Ward
    ..not a thug...never in trouble...a family man...all the things they claim to like...but all he get is hate...mostly from Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
      If Golovkin didn't exist nobody would care about Ward.

GGG/Ward is the new May/PAC race war
      You're more of a goblin than a troll.

Comment

A bunch of men critiquing how another man looks, that's not some b.itch made f@got sh.it at all

Some People on here must have some Yusaf Mack sideways tendencies. Theres lots of reasons why I like and don't like fighters but their attractiveness is never one of them

Rigo looks like a burnt raisin but I could care less because he's the man at what he does.

Comment

Ward always comes off as classy and articulate, even though he doesn't always give straight answers.

He doesn't talk trash and he's a family man. If he talked ****, mentioned race all the time and spoke like an illiterate rapper, he would have way more fans and be a big draw. Sad but true. Ward isn't the most exciting fighter, but he should be respected for not selling out and being a family man with principles.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            i don't think it's his intention......just the way he was born.

him and donaire as kids. (notice that ward still has the same exact expression)

Good find. I'm a fan of both Ward and Donaire.

It's amazing that both would win world titles in the future and both are future Hall of Famers.

Comment

negative cathanal tilt. The only way to fix it is surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by King Pac View Post
                There is just something about Ward's facial expression that irritates me. He always has this long, droopy, "i don't give a ****" look on his face that makes him look very smug and arrogant. Anyone else notice this?

The way he answers questions is also annoying, he never gives a straight-forward answer and instead always talks about something completely irrelevant in a weird tone like he's all up in his feelings. Again gives off this "i don't give a ****" smug vibe.

He's just not a very honest and welcoming guy like Pac or Thurman.

It's no wonder the guy doesn't have fans.
                Coming from a Pacquiao fan

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  ..not a thug...never in trouble...a family man...all the things they claim to like...but all he get is hate...mostly from Americans.
                  you idiot that has nothing to do with why people don't like ward.its because of his ugly boring style.

Comment

Working...
                  X