Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either droopy or that sad sam dog

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
      Ward is on his way to ATG STATUS.... look at all his new haters...this is hilarious
      That's a bold proclamation isn't it? I mean, what if kovalev kos him...he's already the wrong side of 30. Not saying it'll happen...but if it does, at this point his career could be derailed. He hasn't exactly had momentum the past few years.

Comment

i don't think it's his intention......just the way he was born.

him and donaire as kids. (notice that ward still has the same exact expression)

Comment

Originally posted by King Pac View Post
          There is just something about Ward's facial expression that irritates me. He always has this long, droopy, "i don't give a ****" look on his face that makes him look very smug and arrogant. Anyone else notice this?

The way he answers questions is also annoying, he never gives a straight-forward answer and instead always talks about something completely irrelevant in a weird tone like he's all up in his feelings. Again gives off this "i don't give a ****" smug vibe.

He's just not a very honest and welcoming guy like Pac or Thurman.

It's no wonder the guy doesn't have fans.
          This highlights a few of the reasons I hate the guy. Plus, think about him being involved in what must be the most boring fight in modern history: Ward vs Green. I ****ing double dare you to watch or rewatch that fight. You'll never get that time back..

Comment

There is just something about Ward's facial expression that irritates me. He always has this long, droopy, "i don't give a ****" look on his face that makes him look very smug and arrogant. Anyone else notice this?

The way he answers questions is also annoying, he never gives a straight-forward answer and instead always talks about something completely irrelevant in a weird tone like he's all up in his feelings. Again gives off this "i don't give a ****" smug vibe.

He's just not a very honest and welcoming guy like Pac or Thurman.

It's no wonder the guy doesn't have fans.
            Is this a boxing forum or TMZ? Fans now stoop to criticizing a fighter's looks when they can't discredit his skills.....this is why children shouldn't be allowed to post with adults.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
              i don't think it's his intention......just the way he was born.

him and donaire as kids. (notice that ward still has the same exact expression)

damn, donaire was a fucking toothpick

Comment

The hate is strong now.

Ward is an intelligent and well spoken man who is a role model to many, many young American boxers and rightfully so. The guy is completely dedicated to boxing, is committed to his family, and conducts himself like a true professional athlete. Even Kovalev has immense respect for him but these clowns here feel the need to tear the man down.

Comment

He is not so bad to me. I think he went way too far out of his way to trash, insult and verbally attack GGG. He seemed jealous as hell and implied GGG was afraid of him with no evidence to back that up. He was obsessed and couldn't stop talking about GGG. Other than that I have nothing against Ward. He is a great fighter and he is facing the most dangerous fighter possible so that's a good thing. Kovalev will show if Ward has a right to be so smug and arrogant or not. Ward has lots of fans and many of them dislike GGG as much as he does. They copycat Ward and call him little g.

Comment

Such a stupid thread from boxing newcomers acting like girls...

How were Tyson's facial mannerisms earlier in his career? god forbid all men walk and talk the same...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      He is not so bad to me. I think he went way too far out of his way to trash, insult and verbally attack GGG. He seemed jealous as hell and implied GGG was afraid of him with no evidence to back that up. He was obsessed and couldn't stop talking about GGG. Other than that I have nothing against Ward. He is a great fighter and he is facing the most dangerous fighter possible so that's a good thing. Kovalev will show if Ward has a right to be so smug and arrogant or not. Ward has lots of fans and many of them dislike GGG as much as he does. They copycat Ward and call him little g.
                      He responded from the essence and theory from insecure posts like yours. Any other fighter besides Kova and Lil'G you want to throw in there?

Comment

Working...
                      X