No announcement yet.

Andre Ward's face and personality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    i don't think it's his intention......just the way he was born.

him and donaire as kids. (notice that ward still has the same exact expression)

amazing picture..these 2 at this point had no idea they would become millionaires and multi world champions..their dreams came true..amazing

Comment

That is the look of someone whose concerns have transcended the talk of media & fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        i don't think it's his intention......just the way he was born.

him and donaire as kids. (notice that ward still has the same exact expression)

nice pick..................................

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          no offence but he looks 35% down syndrome.
          LMAO so true, something about his face makes me want to hit him with a huge hammer.

Comment

Kovalev looks like a possum..

I'd rather look like Ward than Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              That's a bold proclamation isn't it? I mean, what if kovalev kos him...he's already the wrong side of 30. Not saying it'll happen...but if it does, at this point his career could be derailed. He hasn't exactly had momentum the past few years.
              so is Kovalev.

Comment

I like Ward. I personally wish he was more outspoken. He seems like an introverted kinda guy. No harm in it.

Comment

The usual suspects hate Ward for absolutely no reason at all. Welcome to the big league Andre. You can have a seat between Jack Johnson and Muhammad Ali on the all time great list.

Comment

Andre Ward is a handsome Irish African American. Everyone lay the **** off of him. He's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Crawford will be the future trash talker and boxing's future hype man. If GGG or Ward were to trash talk they would be bigger draws. Especially GGG who has that KO streak but their promoters seem to see a better way of them drawing crowds. Jack Johnson, Ali, Tyson etc. used trash talking to hype up their fights.
                      kovalev talks trash and is exciting to watch, his english is even better than ggg's yet he is not as big a star as ggg

this trash talking approach to getting people's attention only works with the reality tv crowd. if thats the majority of boxing fans like u infer then thats sad to say the least

Comment

Working...
                      X