Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward is taking a huge paycut to make this fight happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no-one else in the p4p list is stooping as low as this level of opponent

disgraceful matchup

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      no.

this fight is for money

brand is to get ready for kova?

he could have sparred this level of opponent

you know absolutely nothing about boxing if you think that sparring and fighting are the same.

Comment

850k is still more than zero which is what that droopy bastard deserves since this fight never should have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          you know absolutely nothing about boxing if you think that sparring and fighting are the same.
          youre a fanboy

get a life

Comment

ward vs paul smith, barrera, tomato can-bran, and kovalev will all lose money. wasn't the point of boxing to make money and the noly person doing that is ward and not roc nation or hbo so why are they doing this? can you fire someone in boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              youre a fanboy

get a life

i have an extremely rewarding professional life. don't care if you don't believe me. i love what i do. my social life isn't where i focus a ton of my attention at the present, but i've got a girlfriend and i get out and travel enough to not feel like a loser. i don't think i need to "get a life" by an objective criteria. i think you said that because you see some truth in what i've said [that you know nothing if you think you can spar your way into being prepared for a fight with a pound for pounder.]

you know nothing about boxing, and yyou spend a lot of time here! that's a lot worse than what i do

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i have an extremely rewarding professional life. don't care if you don't believe me. i love what i do. my social life isn't where i focus a ton of my attention at the present, but i've got a girlfriend and i get out and travel enough to not feel like a loser. i don't think i need to "get a life" by an objective criteria. i think you said that because you see some truth in what i've said [that you know nothing if you think you can spar your way into being prepared for a fight with a pound for pounder.]

you know nothing about boxing, and yyou spend a lot of time here! that's a lot worse than what i do
                you fight better fighters than brand to prepare for kova

putting words in my mouth about sparring being same as fighting because youre making yourself look like a complete clown in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi
                  Ward w'd be much bigger on Showtime.
                  In Turkey? Cause in the States his numbers would be at least 2x on Hbo

Comment

He wanted $2 million for a fight with Brand??????

Comment

I wonder how much he would get paid for the Kovalev fight

Comment

Working...
                      X