Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward is taking a huge paycut to make this fight happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward is taking a huge paycut to make this fight happen.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 08-05-2016, 08:31 PM.

Who gives a f_uck. Are you his accountant?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
      Who gives a f_uck. Are you his accountant?
      Good news. It's not ****ing up the HBO budget as much as we though.

Comment

Well it's a tune up fight. He shouldn't make all that much for the fight if we're being objective

Comment

Wow, only $30K for Brand.

Comment

This is explains what Rafael said in this chat about Shabranskyy asking for too much.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael

Budget aside, there are very few willing and available fighters to face Ward. That is just fact. As for Shabranskyy, he was offered the fight per Golden Boy and the Ward camp and turned it down. I was told he asked for more than double the available HBO money for the entire bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Wow, only $30K for Brand.
              From Idec's tweet sounds like they HBO paid less than $300,000 for the fight. I guess that's why there is no televised undercard. I could've bought this fight

Comment

If Ward beats Kovalev he needs to tell HBO to go f#ck themselves & go talk to Showtime or Haymon if his contract with Roc Nation is up too.

Comment

HBO is saving up to have GGG,Canelo, and Crawford on HBO before the year is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    From Idec's tweet sounds like they HBO paid less than $300,000 for the fight. I guess that's why there is no televised undercard. I could've bought this fight
                    ... Imagine if a few thousand Boxingscene posters came together and bought a fight on a purse bid. That would be hysterical.

Comment

Working...
                    X