• Show
Clear All

• A ****** Rabbi?

Comment

• Iglesias will get robbed again, can;t believe it

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        Iglesias will get robbed again, can;t believe it
        **** off with the bs. Giyasov is clearly winning. 2 good punches do not win you the round.

Comment

Iglesias will get robbed again, can;t believe it
          I missed the first round, but Giyasov definitely won round 2, clear round.

Comment

• Wow I don't want to watch boxing anymore, how corrupt, **** uzbekistan **** azerbeidjan and **** kazahstan with their corrput ****

Comment

• damn! holy ****, theyre gonna rob megamind, I was hoping for rabii vs iglesias, I think thats the gold medal fight

Comment

• This fight reminds me a little bit of the Oumiha-Selimov fight. Oumiha (Giyasov) outworking while Selimov (Iglesias) the more accurate.
                Just a little bit of similarity.

Iglesias keeps ducking low and using his head.

Comment

Wow I don't want to watch boxing anymore, how corrupt, **** uzbekistan **** azerbeidjan and **** kazahstan with their corrput ****
                  Cuban lost fair and square.

Comment

• Classy performance by Giyasov. That's how you make it to the semifinals. Looks like a man who can win gold. Gonna be a cracking fight against Yeleussinov

Comment

• I don't think that was a robbery. Iglesias landed the harder shots, but Giyasov was also landing.
                      Selimov landed the better shots against Oumiha, but Oumiha was also landing and outworked Selimov.

Comment

Working...
                      X