Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing - Rio 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoka should be lucky that he hasn`t met Joyce in the WSB. Last year questionable decisions. This year again, in the semis agains Hrgovic and now Joyce.

Yoka is terrible.

Comment

• Even the crowd are booing again.

Comment

• 2-1 either way for me

Comment

• Horrible decision that i think. Joyce won that.

Comment

• yoka did land the much cleaner shots...depends what you like, joyce obviously outworked him but there could be an argument for 2-1 either way imo.

Comment

• Yoka is a lucky guy. His girl is nice

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                joe joyce reminds me of issac frost from fight night lol
                LOL good Comparison, All power

Comment

• I think this is the last Olympics I`d watch - 3 finals today two robberies.

Overall, more than 20 robberies this whole tournament. Terrible go back to the point system.

Comment

• I though Joyce lost twice in total once to the Jordan boy he fought then once again to Joe Joyce he won't go far as a pro guys like Joshua would absolutely destroy him.

Comment

• I actually think Joyce fought better at Worlds but to be fair to him I think he knew he had to fight with more urgency.
                      I had him winning this fight. He probably knew he was probably not going to get the decision no matter what that's why he fought like he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X