Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing - Rio 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, but Tischenko "win" is disgraceful. I don't know who needs such gold medals. I don't think that Tischenko is glad for this medal, or that Russian people will be glad for this medal (I'm not glad). Amateur boxing sucks.
    After watching such decisions you understand how great are Lomachenko and Rigondeaux to have so few losses with such a corrupt judging system.

Comment

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      I can see why people are upset, but c'mon, it's just the amateurs. They don't really matter.
      George Foreman, Floyd Patterson, Oscar Dela Hoya, Sugar Ray Leonard, Michael Spinks, Roy Jones Jr., Anthony Joshua, all said that winning the gold was the most important thing in their careers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
        Well, but Tischenko "win" is disgraceful. I don't know who needs such gold medals. I don't think that Tischenko is glad for this medal, or that Russian people will be glad for this medal (I'm not glad). Amateur boxing sucks.
        After watching such decisions you understand how great are Lomachenko and Rigondeaux to have so few losses with such a corrupt judging system.
        I am a huge Lomachenko fan, but the aiba was in love with him, he was in some close fights and never lost.

Comment

• Levit should have won at least two rounds.

Tischenko deserved silver though, he clearly won all his fights up until this one.

By the way, Levit is an ethnic Russian and Tischenko is an ethnic Ukrainian.

Comment

• Levitt got robbed. That pause was bull****

Comment

• Olympic boxing is always, always bull****. Always.

Now I remember why I don't watch this.

Comment

• AIBA should be disbanded.....IOC is a joke for letting them exist....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
                  There are no scores for pushing though.
                  Yeah just go ahead and take "pushing" literally.

Comment

• I've defended Giyasov a lot, but I am worried that Yeleussinov will not get a fair decision.
                    I can feel it.

Kazakhstan has been getting robbed lately.

Comment

• I watched the fight again, i can't believe how Levit lost.
                      He won all three rounds, he hurt Tischenko many times, he bloodied Tischenko, he put him down but was called a slip, Tischenko was lucky because the referee give him a huge break after being pummeled, Tischenko never connected a clear punch, and it's sad how the commentators where talking about how good Levit looked boxing on the back foot before in the tournament and that it was amazing how he was able to put pressure like that, i just can't take serious a person who says that Levit lost, Levit was robbed of THE GOLD MEDAL, even when the judges before the third round where even on to scorecards, it's impossible to score the third round for Tischenko, i just can't believe this.

Comment

Working...
                      X