Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Selects Jessie Vargas, Rules Out Crawford For 11/5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Ok, can you tell me how Pacquiao avoided Crawford?

http://www.************.com/2016/07/...ust-fight-140/

And I quote: “It will be at 140,” Crawford said via ESPN.com, when asked what weight he would consider a fight against Pacquiao."
    He avoided him by picking Vargas, the easier fight. Roach has been saying Manny was going to 140 so why do you keep posting this?

Comment

I'm against the ppv model anyway.

As a match up tho, this isn't bad. There are 4 title holders in the division, 1 is busy at middleweight and the other 2 are on pc/signed with haymon. Garcia turned down the pac fight.

Crawford is bigger, smaller. It doesn't matter because he refused to go to 147 for pacquiao, those are his words, not mine.

Maybe pac doesn't feel comfortable moving down to 140 or maybe the fight will happen later. This however is not a bad plan b.
      Pretty sure arum said he never offered Garcia the fight lol. It was always gonna be Vargas. Kinda sad how few replies this thread has

Comment

• This was pretty obvious. Hope it flops.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          He avoided him by picking Vargas, the easier fight. Roach has been saying Manny was going to 140 so why do you keep posting this?

Pac doesn't have to fight Crawford. It's not ducking, if you want to play that game, do the same with Floyd and all the motherfuckers he ducked. You won't do that though cause you're a boxer fan and not a fan of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Pac doesn't have to fight Crawford. It's not ducking, if you want to play that game, do the same with Floyd and all the motherfuckers he ducked. You won't do that though cause you're a boxer fan and not a fan of boxing.
            I simply answered the question, I didn't accuse Manny of ducking. Why would I bring up Floyd in response to the question can you tell me how Pacquiao avoided Crawford?

Comment

Is Pacquiao going to 140? Did Pacquiao say he would definitely be fighting at 140 next?

Why do you keep posting what some guy has said about another guy, trainer, manager, accountant, it doesn't matter when I can give you direct quotes from the person who is supposed to be doing the fighting.

If you can show me where Crawford said he'd move up to 147 and fight Pacquiao, who is a long time champ in the division, I'll back off.

Comment

I simply answered the question, I didn't accuse Manny of ducking. Why would I bring up Floyd in response to the question can you tell me how Pacquiao avoided Crawford?
                Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Your own words dude.

Comment

• So not fighting a dude below your weight class is ducking now?

Comment

Ok, can you tell me how Pacquiao avoided Crawford?

http://www.************.com/2016/07/...ust-fight-140/

And I quote: “It will be at 140,” Crawford said via ESPN.com, when asked what weight he would consider a fight against Pacquiao."
                    Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    Your own words dude.
                    A recap since you decided to be a gay lil fuckboy this morning.

soul survivor asked the question. In my answer I used the same word he used in his question.

I did not accuse him of duckling, I answered how he avoided Crawford.

Comment

• What?!!????!?!? This came out of nowhere.

Yawn!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X