No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Free To Box, UKAD Suspension Lifted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I suspect you are right, but why on earth would they lay such wild claims?
    Countries such as the UK, US and Australia are complete hypocrites when it comes to doping as they are the first to advocate harsh penalties on countries such as Russia (guilty btw) but do anything to protect their own

US - have selected convicted dopers such as Gay and Gatlin for the Olympics despite stipulating that no Russian athlete with a doping offence may attend

UK - Armistead (female cyclist) let off despite missing 3 tests

Aus - "oh, you didnt know it was illegal? That's ok then"

Fury should be suspended until his case is determined

Comment

Did Fury injure himself on purpose to cover up that he was suspended and couldn't fight Wlad?

"Give it a whack with your piss pot Hughie, so they don't find out i can't fight because i failed a drug test."
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-03-2016, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        If Fury was juicing then he'd be showing some of the obvious signs of that in the ring - crazy speed, silly power or ripped physique. Y'know, like Roy Jones in his Balco days. Boom boom.
        Funny thing is he has improved all those things the last few years. He's still chubby and gets fat when not training but he's definitely added muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I suspect you are right, but why on earth would they lay such wild claims?
          Don't know, but hopefully we'll find out soon:

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Countries such as the UK, US and Australia are complete hypocrites when it comes to doping as they are the first to advocate harsh penalties on countries such as Russia (guilty btw) but do anything to protect their own

US - have selected convicted dopers such as Gay and Gatlin for the Olympics despite stipulating that no Russian athlete with a doping offence may attend

UK - Armistead (female cyclist) let off despite missing 3 tests

Aus - "oh, you didnt know it was illegal? That's ok then"

Fury should be suspended until his case is determined
            Obviously it has been determined. Otherwise they wouldn't have lifted his suspension. See what Peter Fury tweeted:

"Bad smell & judge sees it. Charges more like bog Roll."

Comment

If they had any concrete evidence he would have been banned

Hopefully Fury sue's

The ***ish press have it in for Tyson
              Last edited by FrankieBruno; 08-03-2016, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                If they had any concrete evidence he would have been banned

Hopefully Fury sue's

The ***ish press have it in for Tyson
                It's looking su****iously like the people who said that a few months ago might have been onto something after all. Very su****ious. If they had any evidence in the first place they wouldn't have backed down so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Obviously it has been determined. Otherwise they wouldn't have lifted his suspension. See what Peter Fury tweeted:

"Bad smell & judge sees it. Charges more like bog Roll."
                  Nope

He is facing a hearing before National Anti Doping Panel as he has challenged UKAD's ruling

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...uk-anti-doping

Fighting doping charges is like challenging the tax man (i.e. just about the only bodies where you are guilty until proven innocent) so no idea why UKAD have lifted the suspension before case has been determined

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                    Did Fury injure himself on purpose to cover up that he was suspended and couldn't fight Wlad?

"Give it a whack with your piss pot Hughie, so they don't find out i can't fight because i failed a drug test."

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      It's looking su****iously like the people who said that a few months ago might have been onto something after all. Very su****ious. If they had any evidence in the first place they wouldn't have backed down so easily.
                      Indeed...many people said Fury made a huge mistake saying what he said about "media" and "***ish" people. Then 2 weeks later this thing came to light

and guess who leaked the story? a ***ish owned newspaper

Comment

Working...
                      X