Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do GGG/Brook criticizers give Floyd no credit for beating JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
    Who's keeping score? Is it the moderators?

I'm only still here because I'm a crazy Irish man that loves to **** with boxer fans.
    No you're still here because you thought I was a casual fan that didn't know my divisions, and that you could get away with spewing your BS. Stop trying to save face, and just move on.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      So they're not Canelo fans who are now bashing GGG because GGG turned around and did the exact same thing that Canelo did in which GGG fans torn Canelo apart for fighting a Welterweight like Khan and Rightfully So. Mayweather has nothing to do with this. People like you DRAG Mayweather and Mayweather fans into I guess to get more attention or something?
      It's not the exact same thing. Khan is a LWW with no chin. Brook is an undefeated WW who has fought at LMW several times.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
        Well really 1 weight class since Brook has fought at JMW several times.
        Dude name one fight where he fought at JMW?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Dude name one fight where he fought at JMW?
          He fought Carson Jones twice at JMW. He fought SEVERAL times weighing above 154 early in his career too.

Look I'm not excusing this fight either, after what GGG said regardless of the circumstance, he deserves flack for this fight.

edit: i stand corrected he fought the first Jones fight at welter. But I counted the total fights he's had over the WW limit and it's 10+.
          Last edited by massa of demos; 08-03-2016, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Floyd did the same thing, yet I see that the same people who hate Golovkin are also huge Floyd fans that always bring up how Floyd schooled JMM. Why is it okay for Floyd to do this but not Golovkin? Also do they think less of Hagler for fighting Duran who was a natural LW, and SRL(a ww who jumped straight to 160)?
            Ya but Floyd started at 130 and Marquez started at 126

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              Ya but Floyd started at 130 and Marquez started at 126
              This is the bit the casuals just dont understand , most in this forum dont know what the hell they are on about .

Comment

Brook v GGG is a good fight. Not saying its better than bjs and GGG, or Jacobs v GGG. But if they can't get made, its a interesting alternative.

Duran never looked as big as hagler. Jmm certainly never look as big as Floyd. At least brook isn't dwarfed by ggg
                Last edited by hugh grant; 08-03-2016, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Floyd did the same thing, yet I see that the same people who hate Golovkin are also huge Floyd fans that always bring up how Floyd schooled JMM. Why is it okay for Floyd to do this but not Golovkin? Also do they think less of Hagler for fighting Duran who was a natural LW, and SRL(a ww who jumped straight to 160)?
                  Mayweather picking JMM, Canelo picking Khan and GGG picking Brook are all instances of top guys facing good opponents from divisions below.
                  I agree with you on the guys who criticize one but defend the other. It's hypocritical.

Comment

Exactly my point!
                    but you have GGG fans who are doing the exact same thing

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                      You work to illustrate that GGG is the bringer of holy paydays, and when I question what Wade received you dismayed the question as a poor example.

Didn't you start this thread to expose hypocritical boxing fans? Mission Accomplished! Now go look in the mirror at the face of something worse than a casual...a Stan!

Comment

Working...
                      X