Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do GGG/Brook criticizers give Floyd no credit for beating JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
    bull **** excuse?? am i the one who made this thread?? no?? Is Jmm,Dran and Leonard all not more proven and on a far higher level then Kell ****ing Brook?
    so you're justifying it by saying marquez was proven? he wasnt "proven" yet when he went up in weight to fight floyd at that weight. he lost that fight. so again, how was marquez "proven"?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      so you're justifying it by saying marquez was proven? he wasnt "proven" yet when he went up in weight to fight floyd at that weight. he lost that fight. so again, how was marquez "proven"?
      He was a proven fighter and already a hall of fame fighter, just like Duran and Leonard were when they moved up..Brook is not even proven in his first weight class of 147..thats why you cant compare him to them

Comment

• these comparisons are crazy

Lil G vs Brook is NOTHING like Floyd vs Marquez....but if you're trying to JUSTIFY Lil G's CHOICE to fight Brook, then you'll find a way to mind **** yourself and make it comparable....but keep that ish to yourself....don't let full time boxingheads know anything about that stupid comparison....part time heads will buy that bs though

Comment

• Originally posted by casualfan View Post
          It's not the exact same thing. Khan is a LWW with no chin. Brook is an undefeated WW who has fought at LMW several times.
          Yeah...OK!

Still a Welterweight vs a Middleweight no matter how you try and spin it

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Mayweather made jmm jump 2 weight classes and they praise him for the win
            He was lineal doe
            He called him out doe
            Jmm was p4p doe
            But yet at the same time they sh it on GGG for doing he same thing
            Hypocrites?
            Can't have it both ways the way I see it
            Again, I still don't see what GGG vs Brook have to do with Mayweather and no Mayweather wasnt' praised for fighting JMM he was bashed for it as well especially when he did not make weight and rightfully so

but again I guess attaching Mayweather gets people more attention for their **** Threads
            Last edited by sicko; 08-03-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

It seems like the main demographic that are having a mental breakdown over criticizing this fight are Floyd nuthuggers that always bring up Floyd schooling Marquez as some kind of great win. I'm just wondering why they give Floyd so much credit for doing the exact same thing and even cheating on the scales, but won't give GGG a tiny speck of credit.
              No you see it that way because like I said attaching Mayweather gives you the attention you're desperate for and congrats it worked, your threads is now up to 11 Pages
              Last edited by sicko; 08-03-2016, 02:27 PM.

Comment

He fought Carson Jones twice at JMW. He fought SEVERAL times weighing above 154 early in his career too.

Look I'm not excusing this fight either, after what GGG said regardless of the circumstance, he deserves flack for this fight.

edit: i stand corrected he fought the first Jones fight at welter. But I counted the total fights he's had over the WW limit and it's 10+.
                Homeboy is right brook fought jones at a CW of 152 pounds in 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                  bull **** excuse?? am i the one who made this thread?? no?? Is Jmm,Dran and Leonard all not more proven and on a far higher level then Kell ****ing Brook?
                  Larry quit trying to justify floyds bull shi t win over a man he made jump two weight classes.
                  You praise Floyd for that win hiding behind
                  He coming off a long lay off doe
                  Jmm was lineal doe ( yeah at 135 ffs not at ww)
                  Yet you crucify GGG for doing the same thing.
                  You can't have it both ways Larry they are either both sh it fights or they are both legit fights. Imo both are sh it fights and neither GGG nor Floyd get any respect or praise for those fights.
                  See Larry I'm a true fan of the sport not a ***riding fan boy

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    if you look at any of the posts regarding the fight, its usually people trashing the fight or detracting floyd who even bring it up in the first place.
                    Where do you stand on that fight ?

Comment

• ggg and brook are on the same level...what this fight make for a big mismatch is ggg's 2-weight level above brook.

floyd on the other hand was on a higher level than jmm when they fought plus the 2-weight advantage actually makes floyd-jmm a bigger mismatch than ggg-brook

Comment

Working...
                      X