Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do GGG/Brook criticizers give Floyd no credit for beating JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't.

But Floyd's buttlickers (not his reasonable fans like myself) give credit for beating Josie Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      Mayweather picking JMM, Canelo picking Khan and GGG picking Brook are all instances of top guys facing good opponents from divisions below.
      I agree with you on the guys who criticize one but defend the other. It's hypocritical.
      Mayweather was coming off a 2 year layoff..JMM was bacisally a tuneup.

Don't tell me you didn't know that.

GGG fighting Brook on top of his already sorry resume is not nearly the same and cannot be justified.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I don't.

But Floyd's buttlickers (not his reasonable fans like myself) give credit for beating Josie Harris.
        Get your hating ass on with that weak nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
          Floyd did the same thing, yet I see that the same people who hate Golovkin are also huge Floyd fans that always bring up how Floyd schooled JMM. Why is it okay for Floyd to do this but not Golovkin? Also do they think less of Hagler for fighting Duran who was a natural LW, and SRL(a ww who jumped straight to 160)?
          if you look at any of the posts regarding the fight, its usually people trashing the fight or detracting floyd who even bring it up in the first place.

Comment

I don't.

if you're a boxing fan, why does his personal life even matter to you? you're a good poster. That literally has nothing to do with boxing and its funny to me when people on this site act like saints and judge when everyone on here has done some unsavory things in their life. Their are men who hit women, have drug issues, felons, dead beat dads, etc posting on this site. Difference is, their personal life's arent aired out in public.

Comment

Yes, ima Floyd fan and Marq was too small for him. If Floyd were to be 135 it would be a much harder fight.

Comment

I don't.

@ the irony in this post

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                  Yes, ima Floyd fan and Marq was too small for him. If Floyd were to be 135 it would be a much harder fight.
                  Floyd would box Juans ears off at any weight , the fight was a showcase of skills you people act like it was a grappling contest , the ref could have sat down at ringside there wasnt a need for him .

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Get your hating ass on with that weak nonsense.
                    When Floyd went to jail, you begged him to let you be his personal toilet and I have proof.

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    if you're a boxing fan, why does his personal life even matter to you? you're a good poster. That literally has nothing to do with boxing and its funny to me when people on this site act like saints and judge when everyone on here has done some unsavory things in their life. Their are men who hit women, have drug issues, felons, dead beat dads, etc posting on this site. Difference is, their personal life's arent aired out in public.
                    I was exaggerating of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Larry who da Fawk cares about jmm being lineal at 135! It just makes Floyd look like a bigger poosey by saying that. Brook is top 3 WW who cares! Both were sham fights and this one is too!
                      It's amazing how flo mos like Larry and others make up these bullsh it excuses for floyd. It's embarrassing!
                      bull **** excuse?? am i the one who made this thread?? no?? Is Jmm,Dran and Leonard all not more proven and on a far higher level then Kell ****ing Brook?

Comment

Working...
                      X