Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do GGG/Brook criticizers give Floyd no credit for beating JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    His resume would he alot better. But he unified and if he can't get fights at 160, then move up. Fight ****** guys who are more willing to fight you. Don't say other fighters are businessmen and you're the Holy hero of boxing integrity. That's pure bullsgit from Team Golovkin. He's no different then anyone else and he k own if he starts taking big risks one of the SMW are going to beat his ass so hes playing the feared, monster, everyone ducking angle.
    That's why I jumped off the wagon. Fawk GGG! He needs to move up and fight at 168

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
      Do you know why they dont pose much of a challenge? Perhaps because GGG is just that damn good. And the guys who might pose a challenge are terrified of him. What is he supposed to do to get these guys in the ring with him? Take a 90/10 purse?

160 is the weakest division in boxing right now? LOL. That's a huge stretch, and an extremely ******ed statement. What about 118, 122, 135, 140, 154, 168(154 might have a lot of guys wiht potential but none of these guys besides Lara are as proven as Jacobs or Saunders, I mean look at 160 there's also Khytrov, Murata, and derevyanchenko who I see as more talented than the 154 guys)?
      You keep tossing around the word ******ed. And then had the nerve to call Saunders proven.

Enjoy your time on NSB. You'll certainly fit in well with the scores of other stans on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        That's why I jumped off the wagon. Fawk GGG! He needs to move up and fight at 168
        Who should he fight at 168? Should he just give up his goals of becoming undisputed and his MW legacy to fight some dudes at SMW that everyone will call a bum? Let's be honest, the only way GGG gets an ounce of credit is if he beats Kovalev or Ward. Zurdo is injured, Dirrell/Jack are busy, are fights with Abraham, Smith worth giving up your goals of becoming undisputed, and also not getting that Canelo payday?

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
          You keep tossing around the word ******ed. And then had the nerve to call Saunders proven.

Enjoy your time on NSB. You'll certainly fit in well with the scores of other stans on here.
          Since you're not even trying to argue boxing anymore, I'll take as you conceding. Don't worry I didnt expect you to have a logical argument after that awful post of yours.

Comment

Who should he fight at 168? Should he just give up his goals of becoming undisputed and his MW legacy to fight some dudes at SMW that everyone will call a bum? Let's be honest, the only way GGG gets an ounce of credit is if he beats Kovalev or Ward. Zurdo is injured, Dirrell/Jack are busy, are fights with Abraham, Smith worth giving up your goals of becoming undisputed, and also not getting that Canelo payday?
            Yes he should because it's obvious all the big names at MW are ducking him. So dare to be great and move up now!
            I bet then you will have all those mentioned come out and claim they wanted to fight GGG. Why wait for them move up and try to make as much money as you can. I'm tired of seeing him fight no hopers

Comment

Why should he move up without becoming undisputed champion? Who is he going to fight at 168? They will be saying the same thing. Degale has a fight lined up with Jack, Zurdo is injured. Who do you guys want him to fight? Abraham? Smith? Bute?
              Anyone. At this point. Really. Shot SMWs, whatever. Quit with the Tom ****wry mandatories and all the spin hogwash. There's big guys out there that will be willing to mix it up at 168+ and if GGG is this feared monster he shoukd have no problem challenging himself in that regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Yes he should because it's obvious all the big names at MW are ducking him. So dare to be great and move up now!
                I bet then you will have all those mentioned come out and claim they wanted to fight GGG. Why wait for them move up and try to make as much money as you can. I'm tired of seeing him fight no hopers
                Can you give names of who he should fight though. If GGG beats Abraham, Bute and what not he wouldnt get anymore credit, and he wouldn't go down in the history books as undisputed MW champion something which he's always stated to be his main goal.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Anyone. At this point. Really. Shot SMWs, whatever. Quit with the Tom ****wry mandatories and all the spin hogwash. There's big guys out there that will be willing to mix it up at 168+ and if GGG is this feared monster he shoukd have no problem challenging himself in that regards.
                  So you think shot SMWs, are worth giving up your goals of becoming undisputed champion? There are only 2 SMW's that I actually rate and I rate them around the same level as Jacobs, and Saunders. Degale, and Zurdo, Degale looked AWFUL against Medina in his last fight though so GGG wouldn't get much credit, and Zurdo has only beat Abraham. Both of these guys are busy anyways.

Comment

What's a serious challenge? GGG is not a big MW, so you want him to go up in weight and abandon his goals and dreams of being undisputed for Zurdo and Degale? Zurdo is injured, and Degale has a fight lined up with Jack btw. What does he haev to do?

Literally no one will fight this guy at 160, Canelo vacated, Jacobs wants no part of him, Saunders wants a bigger payday than GGG, when is the last time a fighter has been this ducked even though they bring huge money?
                    You work to illustrate that GGG is the bringer of holy paydays, and when I question what Wade received you dismayed the question as a poor example.

Didn't you start this thread to expose hypocritical boxing fans? Mission Accomplished! Now go look in the mirror at the face of something worse than a casual...a Stan!

Comment

Can you give names of who he should fight though. If GGG beats Abraham, Bute and what not he wouldnt get anymore credit, and he wouldn't go down in the history books as undisputed MW champion something which he's always stated to be his main goal.
                      Bro I want to see GGG fight Can'tNelo Saunders and Jacobs but they won't fight him so he need to move up and fight that Mexican and degale or whatever that bloody British guy is.

Comment

Working...
                      X