Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friends, I watched Cruz vs Frampton 3 times. There's No Way Frampton Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had Frampton winning but not by a wide margin at all. No reason to cry about this result though, Frampton earned it and made the fight. They can do a rematch though, much welcomed. What we saw was FOTY material.

Comment

• Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
      None of that makes any sense at all and is irrelevant to my statement.
      It makes perfect sense, but I won't fault you for not following the context. I've never been a Cruz fan on NSB not a Frampton fan, but as I said earlier in this thread, I'm an avid PBC fan, and most people around here know this.

I've always made fun of Cruz or Frampton because of Rigo. So for someone to say I am upset that Europeans are beating my "comrades" is trolling because if I didn't like "Europeans" I would never have given Hamed or Lewis any credit for their fights aside from the many fighting now.

So its as relevant as it gets. But since you think this fight wasn't a sham I could see why..

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        North America and South America are two separate Continents. Whereas Europe is one Continent and the UK is apart of that whether they are in the EU or not.

As I write this I am not even sure why I am entertaining you, or this silly thread.
        Stop trolling. You quoted me as I said North and South. Clearly the South doesn't pledge allegiance to the USA. Take your time

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Forget about Schreck's scorecard, seriously..

I have went from 7-5 to 8-4, either way for Cruz. Cruz threw twice as many significant and combo shots throughout the fight.

I'm SURE that it was Frampton's defense that REALLY influenced the perspective. Carl does have great defense and controls range on the pull back. However, Cruz is the defending Champion. Frampton didn't do enough to win, and I'll settle for a Draw at least.... but..

I did a highlights clip of every major blow and general contact attempts per round. Cruz even had more combo connects on Carl's head than Carl did in return, and Carl did not show any counter attacks with his great defense. Of course many times they traded toe to toe, but in those exchanges it was equaled.

I think it was a great fight, and truly hope for the rematches soon. The second one has to definitely be in LA, and the third in Belfast.
          I am a huge LSC fan and I respect your points but I thought Frampton won. I didn't like the 117-11 scorecard. That said, I am not upset judges gave Frampton the close rounds because he landed the more telling blows in a close rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I am a huge LSC fan and I respect your points but I thought Frampton won. I didn't like the 117-11 scorecard. That said, I am not upset judges gave Frampton the close rounds because he landed the more telling blows in a close rounds.
            Look at Showtime Sports replay on Youtube, from their replay edit alone, how did Frampton win if their insinuating the best highlights? There are way more highlights of Frampton getting rocked than the other way around. People approach this fight as if Cruz had no boxing skill. I just don't like to see this crap on PBC. I can settle for the Lee vs Quillin bout but these were two current active champs ducking Rigo. At least I wanna see a propah scorecard. The cards alone influenced people's opinion. No different than Marquez vs Pac 1-3

Comment

• Time to score it once more I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Look at Showtime Sports replay on Youtube, from their replay edit alone, how did Frampton win if their insinuating the best highlights? There are way more highlights of Frampton getting rocked than the other way around. People approach this fight as if Cruz had no boxing skill. I just don't like to see this crap on PBC. I can settle for the Lee vs Quillin bout but these were two current active champs ducking Rigo. At least I wanna see a propah scorecard. The cards alone influenced people's opinion. No different than Marquez vs Pac 1-3
                Again, respectfully, I disagree. I thought LSC lost 7-5. Frampton's body work and his countering when he made LSC miss were the difference IMO.

I am looking forward to the rematch. LSC better use that jab more effectively.

Comment

• Half way through the fight I have Frampton up by 5 to 1

Santa Cruz is throwing a lot but you don't score punches that don't land a lot of Cruz work is slapping and arm punches he doesn't display good technique so far.

I'll see how the other half goes If I recall Carl starts to tire yet somehow the guy who has been throwing and missing non-stop isn't tiring a bit dodgy If you ask me.

Finally finished scoring and final score I had was
                  117-111
                  Carl Frampton

I can definitely see how one of the judges scored it like that, I dunno why people are making a big deal of the scoring of this fight Leo was took to school.

Last edited by M Bison; 08-04-2016, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                    So if a "white dude" as you put it, shows up to watch Frampton, then they must be idiots?

I wonder what you think to say if a black man shows up to watch Crawford, or if a Latino shows up to watch other Latin fighters?
                    Damn did you finish the 5th grade?

I said KELLY PAVLIK is an idiot.

I was at the fight - white folks SHOWED UP for Frampton.....imagine if Kelly Pavlik were sober and still had the hunger - as exciting as his fights were, he would be a PPV monster.

Unless I am missing something, there are no American white dudes that are popular champions.

Comment

• I saw Frampton winning the fight, one thing I don't understand why none of them the fought Rigondeaux? I mean, they are good boxers, younger and probably stronger and yet, they ran like the boogeyman was after them...

Comment

Working...
                      X