No announcement yet.

Friends, I watched Cruz vs Frampton 3 times. There's No Way Frampton Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
    I was there live......I had it a draw at worst, 7-5 Santa Cruz at best.

On another note, Kelly Pavlik is an IDIOT. These white folks SHOWED UP for a dude from Ireland. Imagine a good ole boy from Ohio who can whoop just about anybody at 160 right now if he were drug/alcohol free?
    So if a "white dude" as you put it, shows up to watch Frampton, then they must be idiots?

I wonder what you think to say if a black man shows up to watch Crawford, or if a Latino shows up to watch other Latin fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
      So if a "white dude" as you put it, shows up to watch Frampton, then they must be idiots?

I wonder what you think to say if a black man shows up to watch Crawford, or if a Latino shows up to watch other Latin fighters?
      Well here's the thing. I wonder if Paulie had any influence behind the scenes to be on the card either before or soon after Frampton vs Cruz was announced to strategically make his return, and particularly at the Barclays. Of course, had it been in Vegas or Cali, surely the turn out and crowd would be different..perhaps. I doubt Frampton brings in the fans like a Hamed or Hatton overseas. The NY tri-state are is enriched with the fighting Irish. McGregor's a good example for general US fanbase. Aside from all that theory, this bout need to happen again in the West Coast, and then a third in the UK / Belfast. I want PBC to have a Gatti - Ward trilogy on its belt and continue to grow with trilogies.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        at 8-4 for Santa Cruz.

It was a draw at best.
        Thinking the same thing.

Comment

Comment

Post the highlights... in slow motion! Lmao the karma is real

Comment

I think some of the reason no one gives a sh.it is because Leo's on the Haymon hate list so as long as he takes a L no one cares. It's the same with Quillen /Lee there is no way that was a draw but because it was Quillen everyone was like yup f.uck him

I had Leo winning not saying it was a robbery because I'm cool with it either way but thought Cruz did enough for the W.

Comment

Santa Cruz had some good moments but Frampton clearly won. For a minute I thought it would be ruled a draw but when the last two scores were so lopsided I figured it would be Frampton. He controlled the fight for the most part with better ring generalship. Santa Cruz looked lost a few times.

Comment

I agree man

That basic eurobum hot little up by a true Mexican

Only slick bruvvas can handle a Mexican

This was reverse affirmative action right here yo

Comment

After re watching it, a draw is good enough, but Jhonny insists LSC won. He was shocked by the decision.

Comment

SugarKaineHook, thanks for all your hard work...I'm sure it took a lot of your time...great job!

Comment

Working...
                      X