No announcement yet.

Friends, I watched Cruz vs Frampton 3 times. There's No Way Frampton Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Did Maidana land 1-2 hit combos on Floyd's face?

Cruz's performance vs Maidana is a horrible comparison. frantic and random attempts from Chino is not even comparable to skills of Cruz or Frampton

But we can just say Cruz had only "volume" without even watching the bout.. not directly or personal to you btw
    I understand but i brought up Maidana & Mayweather because im trying to link clean & effective. Maidana did do alot of clean 2 punch body but only sometimes it was clean & effective. Personally i think Maidana punching Floyds arms & shoulder were the most effective but they dont count as clean punches. Floyd landing one or 2 clean shots in the middle of Maidana volley messed up Maidanas pace & rythmm & had him reset.

Same goes for Cruz Frampton. Framptons no Mayweather of course but if Framptons taking some clean punches but is able to comeback with his own and make LSC reset, whos punches are cleaner & more effective? Its notlike Frampton was using lateral movement because he wasnt willing to engage, he did & won a majority of exchanges especialy towards the end of the rdwhich was smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I understand but i brought up Maidana & Mayweather because im trying to link clean & effective. Maidana did do alot of clean 2 punch body but only sometimes it was clean & effective. Personally i think Maidana punching Floyds arms & shoulder were the most effective but they dont count as clean punches. Floyd landing one or 2 clean shots in the middle of Maidana volley messed up Maidanas pace & rythmm & had him reset.

Same goes for Cruz Frampton. Framptons no Mayweather of course but if Framptons taking some clean punches but is able to comeback with his own and make LSC reset, whos punches are cleaner & more effective? Its notlike Frampton was using lateral movement because he wasnt willing to engage, he did & won a majority of exchanges especialy towards the end of the rdwhich was smart.
      No man. Again, even Box Nation's admittance that after rounds 9 and after were clearly Cruz and their commentary is beyond horrid. In easier perspective, from rounds 1-8 how did you score it? Only two rounds for Cruz? That would be trolling. The real debate would be something like how many rounds did Cruz win from 1-8.

I assure the very least 3, and I had them 4-4. Regardless of Frampton looking better from 1-4 does not constitute a win. I have the fighton tape. When CBS Sports releases the rights for it on Youtube we will then see a round by round assesment on scoring and real blows. Cruz's shots weren't even lucky. The replays clearly show the skill of a boxer and puncher.

Comment

"Europeans." Lol . This troll. Someone explain the UK's legacy and pride to have committed themselves to leave the Euro. Forums full of dumbasses. Yeah, Anthony Joshua is UK.... therefore he and Eubanks Jr., the Euros are running things innit!?
        Lol I don't think you understand the term European, its irrelevant of what countries use the Euro or whether they are in the European union lol.

UK has voted to leave the union but it can't physically move, its still in Europe.

jeez lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          All close cards are acceptable but someone needs to explain how a champion that landed more punches, threw many more punches, dictated the pace of the fight and was the aggressor at least 80% of the fight only won 3 rounds. Mind boggling!
          Anybody relying on the punch stats provided by the network, is a fool. Whether it is Showtimes punch stats, or CompuBox, neither is accurate. So you saying that Santa Cruz landed more punches isn't valid, unless you reviewed and counted punches landing in scoring areas. I saw Frampton blocking a hell of a lot of Santa Cruz's **** with his glove and arms. That isn't a scoring punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
            Lol I don't think you understand the term European, its irrelevant of what countries use the Euro or whether they are in the European union lol.

UK has voted to leave the union but it can't physically move, its still in Europe.

jeez lol.
            Sure. Try and sell the narrative of a Lennox Lewis or Hamed as in my favorite European fighters? What's next, I like American fighters which includes North and South America because it's "American?"

Comment

Sure. Try and sell the narrative of a Lennox Lewis or Hamed as in my favorite European fighters? What's next, I like American fighters which includes North and South America because it's "American?"
              None of that makes any sense at all and is irrelevant to my statement.

Comment

Anyway your boy lost, suck it up lol.

Comment

North America and South America are two separate Continents. Whereas Europe is one Continent and the UK is apart of that whether they are in the EU or not.

As I write this I am not even sure why I am entertaining you, or this silly thread.

Comment

Oh yeah...and your boy lost, suck it up.

Comment

• Frampton controlled most of the fight from the outside. Cruz did some work but his moments were far in between in some rounds. Frampton defintely edged out the decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X