No announcement yet.

Friends, I watched Cruz vs Frampton 3 times. There's No Way Frampton Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graz View Post
    Just watched the Cruz/Frampton fight. What a great fight. I think Frampton edged it out slightly but I don't think anyone would have challenged a draw. Frampton was more accurate and his punches had more behind them. Cruz was the volume puncher but his contact rate obviously didn't impress the judges. Rematch definitely in order. It was just too close.
    Frampton's face got heated, and landed less combo (1-2) impact full shots to Cruz. This bout was a farse

Comment

haven't scored the rounds yet, but i've seen the fight 2x and thought frampton landed the more effective punches in the balance of the rounds. he showed a good chin, good power, and he landed cleaner shots.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Your agenda is to conserve "white guys?" Lol

I want Joe Smith Jr. versus Alvarez. Been rooting for NY irish both for a while. So how does your theory work that I don't like white guys? I've been criticising Cruz and Frampton the longest for ducking Rigo.

I'm glad to shatter your theory and insecurities homie.
        You make hundreds of GGG videos and posts every day yet you have an avatar of a guy who is doing exactly the same thing ( fighting bum's)

Actually bum squad has faced lesser opposition, at least geale and the other can's were top 10 guy's / former champs.

Where are the bum squad videos? or any posts criticising him? oh right, there isnt.
        And you celebrate the bum squad with an avatar.

hilarious.
        It's such a shame you lack the braincells to understand the irony.
        Do you know what irony means?

Comment

Frampton's face got heated, and landed less combo (1-2) impact full shots to Cruz. This bout was a farse
          You can't even spell farce homie, let alone score a fight correctly.

Comment

Forget about Schreck's scorecard, seriously..

I have went from 7-5 to 8-4, either way for Cruz. Cruz threw twice as many significant and combo shots throughout the fight.

I'm SURE that it was Frampton's defense that REALLY influenced the perspective. Carl does have great defense and controls range on the pull back. However, Cruz is the defending Champion. Frampton didn't do enough to win, and I'll settle for a Draw at least.... but..

I did a highlights clip of every major blow and general contact attempts per round. Cruz even had more combo connects on Carl's head than Carl did in return, and Carl did not show any counter attacks with his great defense. Of course many times they traded toe to toe, but in those exchanges it was equaled.

I think it was a great fight, and truly hope for the rematches soon. The second one has to definitely be in LA, and the third in Belfast.
            I believe Frampton won Unanimously 7-5. No shame in it, neither guy is the best in the division Valdez or Gary Russel is. This was a fight for 3rd place imo. In a way its better for boxing for Frampton to win, he will brings a new revenue to the sport, I think itd be safe to say hes A-side against anyone at 126 including my #1&2.

Comment

Frampton won plain and simple. 1Hour and SugarKaine are butt hurt that there comrades are getting beatings by Europeans again.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                You make hundreds of GGG videos and posts every day yet you have an avatar of a guy who is doing exactly the same thing ( fighting bum's)

Actually bum squad has faced lesser opposition, at least geale and the other can's were top 10 guy's / former champs.

Where are the bum squad videos? or any posts criticising him? oh right, there isnt.
                And you celebrate the bum squad with an avatar.

hilarious.
                It's such a shame you lack the braincells to understand the irony.
                Do you know what irony means?
                Hundreds of videos? I wish. I know you like the sham of what Gennady is and preserve it, but I don't subscribe to that cheap propaganda. That's all it is. Stop talking about Lil'G you nunce. There are plenty of other threads for that. Sorry to have clowned you. Stop following the nuts

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                  Frampton won plain and simple. 1Hour and SugarKaine are butt hurt that there comrades are getting beatings by Europeans again.
                  "Europeans." Lol . This troll. Someone explain the UK's legacy and pride to have committed themselves to leave the Euro. Forums full of dumbasses. Yeah, Anthony Joshua is UK.... therefore he and Eubanks Jr., the Euros are running things innit!?

Comment

Hundreds of videos? I wish. I know you like the sham of what Gennady is and preserve it, but I don't subscribe to that cheap propaganda. That's all it is. Stop talking about Lil'G you nunce. There are plenty of other threads for that. Sorry to have clowned you. Stop following the nuts
                    lol you're like the Charlie Z of Boxingscene.

boxing and mental health issues scene

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      I believe Frampton won Unanimously 7-5. No shame in it, neither guy is the best in the division Valdez or Gary Russel is. This was a fight for 3rd place imo. In a way its better for boxing for Frampton to win, he will brings a new revenue to the sport, I think itd be safe to say hes A-side against anyone at 126 including my #1&2.
                      There are plenty of trolls at NSB that say "Lara lost to Paul Williams"... im sure you know where Im going with this and if people actually watch the fights..

Comment

Working...
                      X