No announcement yet.

Friends, I watched Cruz vs Frampton 3 times. There's No Way Frampton Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends, I watched Cruz vs Frampton 3 times. There's No Way Frampton Won

Forget about Schreck's scorecard, seriously..

I have went from 7-5 to 8-4, either way for Cruz. Cruz threw twice as many significant and combo shots throughout the fight.

I'm SURE that it was Frampton's defense that REALLY influenced the perspective. Carl does have great defense and controls range on the pull back. However, Cruz is the defending Champion. Frampton didn't do enough to win, and I'll settle for a Draw at least.... but..

I did a highlights clip of every major blow and general contact attempts per round. Cruz even had more combo connects on Carl's head than Carl did in return, and Carl did not show any counter attacks with his great defense. Of course many times they traded toe to toe, but in those exchanges it was equaled.

I think it was a great fight, and truly hope for the rematches soon. The second one has to definitely be in LA, and the third in Belfast.
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 08-02-2016, 05:51 PM.

I was there live......I had it a draw at worst, 7-5 Santa Cruz at best.

On another note, Kelly Pavlik is an IDIOT. These white folks SHOWED UP for a dude from Ireland. Imagine a good ole boy from Ohio who can whoop just about anybody at 160 right now if he were drug/alcohol free?
    Last edited by Mike Haynes; 08-02-2016, 06:00 PM.

Comment

All close cards are acceptable but someone needs to explain how a champion that landed more punches, threw many more punches, dictated the pace of the fight and was the aggressor at least 80% of the fight only won 3 rounds. Mind boggling!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
        I was there live......I had it a draw at worst, 7-5 Santa Cruz at best.

On another note, Kelly Pavlik is an IDIOT. These white folks SHOWED UP for a dude from Ireland. Imagine a good ole boy from Ohio who can whoop just about anybody at 160 right now if he were drug/alcohol free?

Comment

Frampton won, boy, live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
            Frampton won, boy, live with it.
            obviously he won. robberies didn't start there...

Comment

The white warrior over came the Mexican warrior.

Comment

at 8-4 for Santa Cruz.

It was a draw at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Nah bro. As soon as CBS Sports clears the rights on Youtube, a proper highlights is coming up. They've got it on lock CRAZY!

I can fill this whole thread with major connect shots by round and Frampton wouldn't top it. Robbery of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Face first brawlers stay duckin' dem slick Irishmen...

Comment

Working...
                    X