No announcement yet.

Friends, I watched Cruz vs Frampton 3 times. There's No Way Frampton Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    lol you're like the Charlie Z of Boxingscene.

boxing and mental health issues scene
    Sure bro. Your authority makes me feel so low..

But you can keep following my videos and nuts. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Sure bro. Your authority makes me feel so low..

But you can keep following my videos and nuts. Thanks!
      Ill lay off abusing you bruh, could be a hate crime!
      keep up the undefeated record bro! p4p best poster in your bizarre delusional universe

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Ill lay off abusing you bruh, could be a hate crime!
        keep up the undefeated record bro! p4p best poster in your bizarre delusional universe
        That's awesome!

Comment

If you score clean, effective punching over volume and activity then Frampton clearly won the fight. And that's how pro boxing is supposed to be scored.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
            Frampton won plain and simple. 1Hour and SugarKaine are butt hurt that there comrades are getting beatings by Europeans again.
            Still waiting on anyone to take on my challenge post blow for blow the clean harder punches round for round.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Still waiting on anyone to take on my challenge post blow for blow the clean harder punches round for round.
              This is what Im saying. Maybe I will gif every single attack from all the rounds into a master thread, in round by round detail and time for each hit. Any idle time doesn't count as Cruz is the defending Champion and has more come forward rounds than Frampton. This will be debunked.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                If you score clean, effective punching over volume and activity then Frampton clearly won the fight. And that's how pro boxing is supposed to be scored.
                People are assuming because Leo had volume on his side that his punches were not clean - this is not the case he had both volume and cleaner solid punches. Like I said before no one is stepping up to take on my challenge post in slow motion in HD the best shots of the rounds...still waiting on anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  This is what Im saying. Maybe I will gif every single attack from all the rounds into a master thread, in round by round detail and time for each hit. Any idle time doesn't count as Cruz is the defending Champion and has more come forward rounds than Frampton. This will be debunked.
                  Hey bro even if you post in 4K in super slow motion they will say ' that didnt look like it landed flush' its a waste I already tried...but Im down to help with certain rounds if anyone steps up...just let me know which rounds I take if they do step forward and we KO these bums.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    This is true. Its funny because going by the opposite logic, Maidana beat Floyd in their first fight then. People pick and choose how they want to score fights according to their agenda thats why they are not judges. Like you said, clean and effective is key.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      This is true. Its funny because going by the opposite logic, Maidana beat Floyd in their first fight then. People pick and choose how they want to score fights according to their agenda thats why they are not judges. Like you said, clean and effective is key.
                      Did Maidana land 1-2 hit combos on Floyd's face?

Cruz's performance vs Maidana is a horrible comparison. frantic and random attempts from Chino is not even comparable to skills of Cruz or Frampton

But we can just say Cruz had only "volume" without even watching the bout.. not directly or personal to you btw

Comment

Working...
                      X