Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the "Mexican style" run it's course?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    Mexican style is what makes boxing exciting.

Mexican style means balls = fighters who fight with balls is the reason boxing is alive.

A bunch of safety first fighters will kill the sport.
    Santa Cruz fought a dumb fight, I'd rather had seen him fight smart and make adjustments rather than use the same failed tactics all night.

Comment

tbh both fighters were throwing punches to hurt...sure frampton did some boxing, but he wasnt backing down either.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        How the hell is this "race baiting" you idiot? When GGG says "Mexican style" is he a racist too? Get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 97K PPVs View Post
          Mexican style is the reason why boxing is alive today. NOBODY wants to see any runners & huggers in the ring. Fact
          If that was the case it would be GGG, Kovalev, Santa-Cruz etc pulling in millions of viewers on ppv, not the likes of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
            If that was the case it would be GGG, Kovalev, Santa-Cruz etc pulling in millions of viewers on ppv, not the likes of Floyd.
            But they do pull in viewers, even if it's not on PPV. So wtf are you yapping about? So if that's the case, why doesn't Lara, Rigo, and Ward have a big following? People don't even know who they are. LOL. Sweet science, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
              Santa Cruz fought a dumb fight, I'd rather had seen him fight smart and make adjustments rather than use the same failed tactics all night.
              Your an idiot, frampton is the better fighter skill wise and power wise, what adjustment did you want him to make? lol

Comment

The Legend has arrived! Green K! I bow down to you, Sir Boss.
                you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  Your an idiot, frampton is the better fighter skill wise and power wise, what adjustment did you want him to make? lol
                  I want to get tacos and beer with you. Walking to AZ right now

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
                    How the hell is this "race baiting" you idiot? When GGG says "Mexican style" is he a racist too? Get a grip.
                    If this isn't a bait thread then you're more of an idiot than I suspected.

"Mexican style" is just a term, essentially means being a warrior in the ring, it isn't literally a style of fighting you dolt. Plus, LSC isn't that great of a fighter, comes forward with his high volume of arm punching without much of anything else. Not the best example to use.

Comment

But they do pull in viewers, even if it's not on PPV. So wtf are you yapping about? So if that's the case, why doesn't Lara, Rigo, and Ward have a big following? People don't even know who they are. LOL. Sweet science, doe.
                      Er you said "mexican style saves boxing" and yet the man who makes the most money and pulls in the most viewers DOESN'T employ that style...therefore your statement was bullsh/t!!...that's what I'm saying .

Comment

Working...
                      X