No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury To Take On UKAD Over Drug Test Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
    You're right I agree. A cheat is a scumbag IMO, in this case it is no surprise, gypsies are dishonest by nature. I've never had a positive experience with one.
    And I'd hazard a guess that no gypsy has ever had a positive experience with you either.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      So...he was dirty?
      Damn bro! Just let the dude be.. He was dirty but now he took a shower so I recon he is clean now..

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Team Fury's official statement someone please translate.
        'Jamaican' means 'you are making' at least I believe it does. He is pretty incoherent and seriously emotional, I suspect a touch insecure too. The similarities between Fluff Fury and this dude are apparent, both are insecure emotional bags of nerves in front of a camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
          'Jamaican' means 'you are making' at least I believe it does. He is pretty incoherent and seriously emotional, I suspect a touch insecure too. The similarities between Fluff Fury and this dude are apparent, both are insecure emotional bags of nerves in front of a camera.
          Oh ok thank you for your help -- when he said ' Jamaican ' I thought he was reffering too Deontay Wilder....and when he said ' Junkies' I assume he was talking about the Hugie and Tyson...also he said something about ' Beg you to box' I thought he was talking about how Fury ran around the ring from Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
          X