Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Manager on The Possibility of Facing Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
    This fight SHOULD Happen. Its a good fight for GGG. Hes never faced someone as skilled as Lara... but lets see what happens when GGG lands.
    You KNOW what's gonna happen when GGG lands.

Comment

Originally posted by TAZ-G View Post
      Wade and Monroe Jr doesn't bring in fans lol, no matter who GGG fights his fans will support.
      Idk how Wade got 500k but can you imagine Lara taking that or getting 100k like Monroe? He wouldn't, which is where the trouble in making this fight comes from. He can't be unreasonable about his demands if he truly wants this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        Idk how Wade got 500k but can you imagine Lara taking that or getting 100k like Monroe? He wouldn't, which is where the trouble in making this fight comes from. He can't be unreasonable about his demands if he truly wants this fight.
        Great Point......

Comment

Lol absolutely! but lets watch anyway lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            New York - In a stacked 154 pound division, Erislandy Lara (23-2-2, 14 KO's) has been reduced to fighting Delvin Rodriguez, Jan Zaveck, and a rematch with Vanes Martirosyan. Lara was victorious in all three bouts, but one must wonder when his next fight will be on the horizon. According to his manger Luis DeCubas, Jr., the plan is to return in the fall. One possibility is the winner of Saturday's fight between Sergey Rabchenko and Tony Harrison.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            So Lara is fighting the winner of Rabchenko vs Harrison. Who tf are these guys?

What exactly is the Golovkin connection?

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Lmao. Vanes = ~top10 fighter with 3 losses = world class. All the top10 fighters Golovkin fought = tomato cans.

that deserves a mic drop........

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                So Lara is fighting the winner of Rabchenko vs Harrison. Who tf are these guys?

What exactly is the Golovkin connection?
                He's not fighting Andrade. He's fighting another Delvin Rodriguez level opponent. But he has to use GG's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  1) You don't understand what a straw man argument is so please do a little reading before using the term again.
                  2) Maybe you haven't read the thread but there's dozens of reasons being given as to who Lara is supposedly not worthy. Inexplicable how your take-away is that everyone is clamoring for the fight. Pure delusion.
                  I think you are confusing "indifference" with "reluctance"

Most every GGG fan I know of is fine with a Lara fight, but really dont care enough about it to be clamoring for it. Its a garbage fight. I know it. You know it (whether you admit it or not), and most everyone else knows it too. If Angulo could put him on the floor twice, then it stands to reason that he would get absolutely ghouled by GGG. But hey, if they want to make the fight, then its fine by me. But GGG fans arent the ones you need to convince. Several reliable sources have indicated that HBO has ZERO interest in Lara, and it is extremely doubtful that they would buy him. And Loeffler is well aware of HBOs position. But if it makes you feel better to call "duck" about a fight that most likely cant get made in the first place, then so be it......
                  Last edited by OnePunch; 07-29-2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    ??? Saunders wanted $4 Loeffler wouldn't go above $1.5 Wouldn't even negotiate! I thought $3 million was fair if GGG TRULY wanted that belt. $$$$ talks more than his DREAMS I guess....
                    Fine. Then get out your checkbook and pony up the difference........

Oh, wait.......

Comment

"lara commands a lot of money"....so that may be the problem

Comment

Working...
                      X