Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Manager on The Possibility of Facing Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO is not going to pay for Lara. Lara gets the Rigondeaux treatment! Funny how they'll pay for Wladimir Klitschko. I'd rather watch Lara and Rigo over Wladimir any day!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      New York - In a stacked 154 pound division, Erislandy Lara (23-2-2, 14 KO's) has been reduced to fighting Delvin Rodriguez, Jan Zaveck, and a rematch with Vanes Martirosyan. Lara was victorious in all three bouts, but one must wonder when his next fight will be on the horizon. According to his manger Luis DeCubas, Jr., the plan is to return in the fall. One possibility is the winner of Saturday's fight between Sergey Rabchenko and Tony Harrison.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      ....all these fighter talking about fighting GGG....but it is all talk......talking about fighting means absolutely nothing.....where are the contract offers......just a fancy way of ducking GGG....Lara would get his butt whipped by GGG...

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMSchneider View Post
        ....all these fighter talking about fighting GGG....but it is all talk......talking about fighting means absolutely nothing.....where are the contract offers......just a fancy way of ducking GGG....Lara would get his butt whipped by GGG...
        Yes..where are the offers from K2.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          oh no.....Lara lost rounds to another world rated fighter!!!

everyone loses rounds man, its not that serious. expectations are unrealistic nowadays in boxing.

every fight isnt gonna be some domination especially vs world class fighters
          Lmao. Vanes = ~top10 fighter with 3 losses = world class. All the top10 fighters Golovkin fought = tomato cans.

Comment

Originally posted by r1onnie2 View Post
            I would love to see GGG vs Lara just because styles make fights and that would be a good style match-up!
            Agreed, and San Antonio would be the best place to have it. Master hunter vs master evader.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Lmao. Vanes = ~top10 fighter with 3 losses = world class. All the top10 fighters Golovkin fought = tomato cans.

I know facts are hated on ESB, but all his loses are to guy holding titles right now except andrade who got stripped of his wbo strap.

he is rated in the top ten by all bodies and ring ****zine. He has talent so losing rounds to him is not some death sentence

I guess kovalev is trash too because he didnt win every round vs Chilemba

get GGG's **** out of your mouth for a second.

losing rounds, means a fighter isnt good? well everyone sucks then because all fighters lose rounds unless they are fighting clearly overmatched opponents

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                GGG is ducking Lara !
                Lol, that's a desperate scream in the night.

Now stick to the 'he ducked Ward doe", you're last hope.

Because that's "Lara commands a lot of money, so I CAN T SAY the fight will be simple to make" from the manager just blew out you're "they called GGG out on twitter" brain dead theory.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

At least Vanes has never been KTFO like many of GGG's opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Yes..where are the offers from K2.
                    Why GGG should offer a fight to a man who isn't a draw, and fighting in another division.

Brook is a 147 fighter, but at least he's a draw in UK and is undefeated wich make the fight intriguing.

How can you guys bet on a guy who drew with Vanes.

I truly believe GGG would body bag Lara.
                    Lara has good legs but get's hit when he's cornered, GGG will obviously cut the ring off and hurt him.

He couldn't escape Nelo cement footed game or Vanes so I don't know why he should beat GGG.

Would be a better fight than Wade or Monroes of the world for sure, but Jacobs makes more sense IMO, it would be a bigger fight and makes more sense as a true 160 fight.

Comment

Hardcore GGG fans wonder why no one respects them....
                      They clutch onto anything, ANYTHING that may excuse Golovkin from fighting this guy, or anyone with a hope. Meanwhile, they spend the rest of their time defending the low-quality fights GGG takes. Even GG fans aren't defending Golovkin anymore, it's just the obsessive ones with personality disorders that are making thousands of posts defending the guy.

GGG is a big boy. He can handle Lara. Have some faith in him. Instead of being chickenshyt fans, why don't you get enthusiastic about GG finally proving himself? Or, are Canelo's leftovers too challenging for GG in your minds?

Oh, and before I hear this simple-minded argument that Lara is no one, everyone knows who Lara is and they know he's good. A mile better than anyone GG has fought. Quit kidding yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X