Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Manager on The Possibility of Facing Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight SHOULD Happen. Its a good fight for GGG. Hes never faced someone as skilled as Lara... but lets see what happens when GGG lands.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
      "Lara commands a lot of money."
      Holy **** lol
      He made like 700k for his last fight and lost 5 rounds to Vanes.
      oh no.....Lara lost rounds to another world rated fighter!!!

everyone loses rounds man, its not that serious. expectations are unrealistic nowadays in boxing.

every fight isnt gonna be some domination especially vs world class fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
        Golovkin is contracted to HBO, end of story. I like Lara, but he does not bring in the fans. If he's willing to fight Golovkin for 1.5-2 million, then let's make it happen.

Of course WBA will probably finally mandate Golovkin Jacobs, so Lara will have to wait.
        Did Wade bring the fans???

He's a Haymon fighter.

Comment

Seems like everyone wants to fight Golovkin...down the road...for a lot of money...

Comment

At least their twitter bluffs are getting called now. Let's see how they're going to twist their way out of the fight they claim they want badly. It would be hilarious to see them ask $4 million for a fight guaranteed to stink up the place with Lara's running around like a headless chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Did Wade bring the fans???

He's a Haymon fighter.
              Im sure his baby mama, her family and friends, all tuned in to watch him get his azz beat

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Im sure his baby mama, her family and friends, all tuned in to watch him get his azz beat
                Lara has no justification to be asking for over $1mill. He's never made more than that, and that's including his ppv fight vs Alvarez, and he's proven time after time he's not a marketable draw.

Comment

I would love to see GGG vs Lara just because styles make fights and that would be a good style match-up!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Lara has no justification to be asking for over $1mill. He's never made more than that, and that's including his ppv fight vs Alvarez, and he's proven time after time he's not a marketable draw.
                    Why would he even ask that much for a fight he claims he's dying to have? Are beggars allowed to choose now? I don't get it. You want the fight, then you're obliged to make the fight as smooth as possible. Negotiations thru the media is like saying I don't really want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      He is employing the Billy Joe Saunders tactic of fight avoidance by pricing himself out of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X