Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"King" Cotto vs "The Blueprint" Chino Maidana: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Cotto would crush Maidana at 154.. Just way too skilled, and cotto's style is tailor made to beat Maidana

I'd say Maidana's style is tailor made to kill Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I'd say Maidana's style is tailor made to kill Cotto.
      How?

The same guy that has been outboxed by khan, old morales, Devon Alexander is somehow gonna move up in weight and beat cotto..

Cotto massacres this dude with body shots..

It will be a combination of tito and Oscar when they fought mayorga

Maidana is good but there is levels to boxing and cotto is above Maidana

Should be a good exciting fight, but I see no way Maidana winning it

Comment

How?

The same guy that has been outboxed by khan, old morales, Devon Alexander is somehow gonna move up in weight and beat cotto..

Cotto massacres this dude with body shots..

It will be a combination of tito and Oscar when they fought mayorga

Maidana is good but there is levels to boxing and cotto is above Maidana

Should be a good exciting fight, but I see no way Maidana winning it

Cotto was better than Maidana pre Garcia, not after.

If a guy with more power than Cotto (Floyd) couldn't drop Maidana with a body shot, Cotto will? lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Cotto was better than Maidana pre Garcia, not after.

If a guy with more power than Cotto (Floyd) couldn't drop Maidana with a body shot, Cotto will? lmao.

Lmao at you thinking floyd has more punching power than cotto..

I love how everyone thinks Maidana is so improved under garcia... What fights has he showed improvement? He is beating guys like soto karass and broner.. maidana threw like a million bunches in the first 6 Rds vs floyd, floyd weathered the storm, and then clearly outboxed him, and clearly outboxed him in the rematch.. This "improvement" under garcia is such a myth or the very least unproven. There is literally no top fighter Maidana has outboxed under Garcia, let alone going up in weight to fight cotto.
          Maybe if Maidana had beaten guys like thurman, Porter, Brook, bradley,danny I could see your point but the dude is beating josesito lopez, Broner and karass. No way to tell how effective Maidana is with garcia in his corner

Comment

Lmao at you thinking floyd has more punching power than cotto..

I love how everyone thinks Maidana is so improved under garcia... What fights has he showed improvement? He is beating guys like soto karass and broner.. maidana threw like a million bunches in the first 6 Rds vs floyd, floyd weathered the storm, and then clearly outboxed him, and clearly outboxed him in the rematch.. This "improvement" under garcia is such a myth or the very least unproven. There is literally no top fighter Maidana has outboxed under Garcia, let alone going up in weight to fight cotto.
            Maybe if Maidana had beaten guys like thurman, Porter, Brook, bradley,danny I could see your point but the dude is beating josesito lopez, Broner and karass. No way to tell how effective Maidana is with garcia in his corner

Literally every one of those guys gets stopped by Maidana except maybe Bradley. I also hope you do realize that after Maidana cleans Cottos clock he is moving down to 147 to clean out the division and unify the belts. Not one welter can beat him except Bradley. Thurman probably ducks him for a while but Danny and a faded Pacmonster get murdered.

And Floyd has one shot stopping power in that right hand, Floyd and Cotto at their current versions, Floyd has more power.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
              Cotto could barely beat a shot mayorga rolling off the couch, chino all wrong for him
              Maidana could barely beat a shot morales rolling off the couch, cotto all wrong for him

Comment

The Chino who gave Mayweather hell (and his second unofficial loss) would brutally stop the current version of Cotto.

Sadly, that version of Chino is forever gone, now we only have a fatass who'll never be able to come back, and if he does, he'll be a shadow of what he was, RJJ post Ruiz style.

You dont **** up with your weight that much without paying a hefty price. Maidana the fighter is gone ppl, R.I.P

Comment

The Chino who gave Mayweather hell (and his second unofficial loss) would brutally stop the current version of Cotto.

Sadly, that version of Chino is forever gone, now we only have a fatass who'll never be able to come back, and if he does, he'll be a shadow of what he was, RJJ post Ruiz style.

You dont **** up with your weight that much without paying a hefty price. Maidana the fighter is gone ppl, R.I.P

Comment

Maidana could barely beat a shot morales rolling off the couch, cotto all wrong for him
                    Barely? Chino put a softball sized lump on his face in like the first two rounds and took his soul. You might want to rewatch that fight.

Comment

Cotto isnt moving up to cruiserweight. fight wont happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X