Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"King" Cotto vs "The Blueprint" Chino Maidana: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the only way Maidana beats Cotto at this point is if he can produce the kind of performance he did when he fought Broner and when he fought Floyd the first time around.

Anything less than that kind of performance and Cotto wins hands down.

Comment

This is marcos and his brother. I had to look it up because I never saw his brother and thought maybe he was a featherweight. His brother is a WELTERWEIGHT!!!!

Marcos is MASSIVE.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
        Cotto got sent to the hospital by two small welters in Floyd and Manny, miss me with this prime Canelo mess, sauls a very good fighter, but has yet shown to be great, only vs bums like kirland, the khans of the world, well even swift was able to drop khan 3-4 times what level is Canelo truly is, it could be argued he lost or arguably lost his only fights of substance, not to mention getting completely manhandled by Floyd, so really wtf does cotto standing up Canelo and his overatted ass have to do with chino's ability to beat cotto....

Break the tape down people and stop believing hype
        Your logic isnt very good,khan fought extremely cautiously against canelo before he was more afraid of what was coming back,when khan fought garcia he was growing in confidence as the fight wore on until the first knockdown fighting extremely aggressive

Comment

Theres an idiot here saying that Floyd have more punching power than Cotto...LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Cotto isnt moving up to cruiserweight. fight wont happen.
            Maidana will be shredded come October. Cotto is about to get retired via KO.

Comment

Working...
            X