Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Crawford....do you place him above May in the TBE race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    evade!, evade! again and again!

classic pac-boy!....a scared, foolish and naughty boy......

"Its ok you didnt understand what controversy meant."

my list shows that the above is false....or perhaps you are looking at yourself in the mirror when you wrote that,,,,ha ha ha ha

more than anything, it shows i have a better grasp of what's happening in the real world.....that controversies could arise from varied reasons....not just one...

while i engaged you on the injury angle you avoided and ignored what i pointed out in my posts.....because your view is so narrow....and crooked...

while i could commend the op for being open and flexible on the side topics that ensue from his thread, you appear like a horse with blinders on....
    What are you a parrot? You keep repeating my lines heheheheeeee bird brain motherfuker. You mad because i refused to ignore the fact that you looked like a total imbecile for not knowing what controversy really stood for. While trying to flip the subject to other shlt not pretaining to the subject. lol Classic loser action there.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      What are you a parrot? You keep repeating my lines heheheheeeee bird brain motherfuker. You mad because i refused to ignore the fact that you looked like a total imbecile for not knowing what controversy really stood for. While trying to flip the subject to other shlt not pretaining to the subject. lol Classic loser action there.
      suit your piece, great evader!

here, only for you....

pac-boy, pac-boy, pac-boy..
      a scared, foolish and naughty boy..
      a lonely horse, blinders for toy...
      in ignorance you find joy....

don't be shy....take away the pac part...
      just -boy fits you well...

Comment

• Jessie Vargas made this thread mute at this time.....pls stop posting here effective immediately....failure to follow the above request shall result in immediate termination of your account.....thank you

Sincerely
        OTS

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          What you fail to mention is that MAYWEATHER ALWAYS TOOK THE TESTS. He didn't eschew taking the test because of a fear of weakening him, did he? Pacquiao, on the other hand, did. He later changed up and took the test. What was the difference in stance? He magically thought he would be ok now?

It's likely you that don't understand what chronic means, or don't want to understand what chronic means. Can dehydration be chronic? YES. So what else is there to understand about that? You tell me. Bringing up his weight is not going to give the full story when, hello...HE'S TRAINING FOR A BOXING MATCH AND HAS TO MAINTAIN HIS WEIGHT UNTIL THE WEIGH-IN. IS IT OUT OF THE ORDINARY FOR DEHYDRATION TO OCCUR?

You have no idea under what circumstances USADA issued the TUE, so I don't know why you pretend you do.
          See you didn't understand what chronic dehydration is. CHECK. Floyd is an experienced individual plus had Dr Alex Ariza .... so no you do not get it. They had Ariza monitoring Floyd. So its NOT chronic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, Floyd could have been dehydrated but the evidence points to it being very mild. So in other words, after drinking a the weigh-in, Floyd would have been OK and FULLY REHYDRATED!!! AGAIN, that is not what I say, its what USADA, WADA, studies and NSAC state!!!

Correct, Floyd did Floyd's style of testing not true 24/7 365 days testing period. While Floyd was doing it, Floyd and his fans said that giving less than a tablespoon is not going to affect you. USADA said the same. So why are you believing Floyd now?

There is a difference when you do it for the first time for what would be one of if not his biggest fight of his career. Manny was not eager to do it against Mayweather and be at a disadvantage either physically or psychologically.

Last edited by ADP02; 08-05-2016, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            See you didn't understand what chronic dehydration is. CHECK. Floyd is an experienced individual plus had Dr Alex Ariza .... so no you do not get it. They had Ariza monitoring Floyd. So its NOT chronic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, Floyd could have been dehydrated but the evidence points to it being very mild. So in other words, after drinking a the weigh-in, Floyd would have been OK and FULLY REHYDRATED!!! AGAIN, that is not what I say, its what USADA, WADA, studies and NSAC state!!!

Correct, Floyd did Floyd's style of testing not true 24/7 365 days testing period. While Floyd was doing it, Floyd and his fans said that giving less than a tablespoon is not going to affect you. USADA said the same. So why are you believing Floyd now?

There is a difference when you do it for the first time for what would be one of if not his biggest fight of his career. Manny was not eager to do it against Mayweather and be at a disadvantage either physically or psychologically.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

More of the same old BS from you.

So with Alex Ariza monitoring floyd, there was no way he was going to be dehydrated? Is that your stance? Boxers have S&C coaches....and they still become dehydrated when training for a fight. See how easily that was "debunked."

You don't know what the evidence points to because you don't have Floyd's medical records. WADA says you will be fully rehydrated after drinking? Does WADA also say that there are instances when IV rehydration is more appropriate than drinking? YES. So once again, "debunked." Now, go prove that Mayweather didn't have a condition that made IV rehydration more appropriate, please.

Floyd did Floyd style testing. When Manny does VADA (which isn't often), he does Manny style testing? Hmmm.

Floyd said giving less than a tablespoon isn't going to affect you. Ok. What's your point? It didn't affect Pacquiao, did it? It also didn't affect Mayweather. He went on to win by a wide margin. Clearly it didn't affect him.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                More of the same old BS from you.

So with Alex Ariza monitoring floyd, there was no way he was going to be dehydrated? Is that your stance? Boxers have S&C coaches....and they still become dehydrated when training for a fight. See how easily that was "debunked."

You don't know what the evidence points to because you don't have Floyd's medical records. WADA says you will be fully rehydrated after drinking? Does WADA also say that there are instances when IV rehydration is more appropriate than drinking? YES. So once again, "debunked." Now, go prove that Mayweather didn't have a condition that made IV rehydration more appropriate, please.

Floyd did Floyd style testing. When Manny does VADA (which isn't often), he does Manny style testing? Hmmm.

Floyd said giving less than a tablespoon isn't going to affect you. Ok. What's your point? It didn't affect Pacquiao, did it? It also didn't affect Mayweather. He went on to win by a wide margin. Clearly it didn't affect him.
                hiiijo de de tupuuuut...............

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  suit your piece, great evader!

here, only for you....

pac-boy, pac-boy, pac-boy..
                  a scared, foolish and naughty boy..
                  a lonely horse, blinders for toy...
                  in ignorance you find joy....

don't be shy....take away the pac part...
                  just -boy fits you well...
                  You wrote me a poem. How sweet of you. This is gonna be hard for you to swallow but ummm Im not your type. Im straight. Im not into guys...sorry.
                  I take back the hard to swallow thing too. Im pretty sure you dont have a problem swallowing anything

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    You wrote me a poem. How sweet of you. This is gonna be hard for you to swallow but ummm Im not your type. Im straight. Im not into guys...sorry.
                    I take back the hard to swallow thing too. Im pretty sure you dont have a problem swallowing anything
                    ha ha ha ha ha....

that only shows you did not understand what the poem is all about....

but not really surprising, though....

you are really very limited.....indeed!

Comment

• no, cause if floyd was still fighting he would school crawford

Comment

Working...
                      X