Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Crawford....do you place him above May in the TBE race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Manny was concerned that having blood taken out of him would affect his training camp and the fight if its taken to close to it since he felt that it affected him in the Morales fight.

Now if you are calling that BS then I have you as one vote for Floyd doing PEDs.
    For Manny it was just a concern since he never did that type of testing before BUT after the IV scandal Floyd said "Giving blood (10 days before the weighin) dehydrated me" .... oh more bull from Floyd, he said giving urine affected him too!

You pretty much said this:
    Box: "That was BS. Floyd was taking PEDs"
    I think what b0x is referring to is...why does it seem that Pacquiao's team is throwing out lies about his fear of needles when there seems to be evidence showing that he was not afraid of needles? Why make up this imaginary phobia?

As for Floyd, you seem to say he is full of **** because of the timeframe in which he gave blood, and also because his team mentioned urine. Do you know at what point he was dehydrated? Did it only occur right before the weigh-in? Was it a chronic form of dehydration?

It doesn't seem like anything special for him to say he was training for a fight and also going through drug testing which contributed to dehydration. You're attacking the timeframe without any reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I think what b0x is referring to is...why does it seem that Pacquiao's team is throwing out lies about his fear of needles when there seems to be evidence showing that he was not afraid of needles? Why make up this imaginary phobia?

As for Floyd, you seem to say he is full of **** because of the timeframe in which he gave blood, and also because his team mentioned urine. Do you know at what point he was dehydrated? Did it only occur right before the weigh-in? Was it a chronic form of dehydration?

It doesn't seem like anything special for him to say he was training for a fight and also going through drug testing which contributed to dehydration. You're attacking the timeframe without any reference.
      TO start, what BOX is referencing is what Floyd and his fans said for 6+ years. They said what Manny was concerned about was total BS. For Manny it was a concern since he never did that kind of testing and he had a bad experience prior to the Morales fight. There is an interview that he mentions this way before Floyd and his fans went on the PEDs crusade.

So how do Floyd and his fans go from "It all BS. It will not affect Manny because its not even a tablespoon" to "I believe Floyd"????
      Yes, we have reference. Floyd did not give blood for 10 days and after the weigh-in they wanted Floyd's urine not blood. Plus that BS about giving urine dehydrated him. What???

Chronic(which you do not even understand because if you did, you would have stopped this nonsense a long time ago), acute, whatever its still very mild form of dehydration if even that. For a decade Floyd never had problems making weight and admitted to that not being an issue and said he made it EASILY. Yet he needed an IV?

If anyone other than Floyd did that they would have had a HUGE problem and USADA would not have given them a TUE after the fact. Think about it. If that is the case then nobody needs to worry that IV hydration is banned. They just need to do what Floyd did but we both know that is not the case. That is not happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        TO start, what BOX is referencing is what Floyd and his fans said for 6+ years. They said what Manny was concerned about was total BS. For Manny it was a concern since he never did that kind of testing and he had a bad experience prior to the Morales fight. There is an interview that he mentions this way before Floyd and his fans went on the PEDs crusade.

So how do Floyd and his fans go from "It all BS. It will not affect Manny because its not even a tablespoon" to "I believe Floyd"????
        Yes, we have reference. Floyd did not give blood for 10 days and after the weigh-in they wanted Floyd's urine not blood. Plus that BS about giving urine dehydrated him. What???

Chronic(which you do not even understand because if you did, you would have stopped this nonsense a long time ago), acute, whatever its still very mild form of dehydration if even that. For a decade Floyd never had problems making weight and admitted to that not being an issue and said he made it EASILY. Yet he needed an IV?

If anyone other than Floyd did that they would have had a HUGE problem and USADA would not have given them a TUE after the fact. Think about it. If that is the case then nobody needs to worry that IV hydration is banned. They just need to do what Floyd did but we both know that is not the case. That is not happening.
        What you fail to mention is that MAYWEATHER ALWAYS TOOK THE TESTS. He didn't eschew taking the test because of a fear of weakening him, did he? Pacquiao, on the other hand, did. He later changed up and took the test. What was the difference in stance? He magically thought he would be ok now?

It's likely you that don't understand what chronic means, or don't want to understand what chronic means. Can dehydration be chronic? YES. So what else is there to understand about that? You tell me. Bringing up his weight is not going to give the full story when, hello...HE'S TRAINING FOR A BOXING MATCH AND HAS TO MAINTAIN HIS WEIGHT UNTIL THE WEIGH-IN. IS IT OUT OF THE ORDINARY FOR DEHYDRATION TO OCCUR?

You have no idea under what circumstances USADA issued the TUE, so I don't know why you pretend you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          pac-boy's favorite strategy: evade!, evade!, evade! ha ha ha ha...pathetic!

pac-boy....hmmmm

only the boy part fits you to a tee.....

as to the pac part, you do not deserved it....take it away!

and the - is the cryptic part ........that aptly describes the boy.....

......a scared, foolish and naughty...
          says the one with cartoon for his avi. Whos the boy ?:AOR: lol Dont be mad you little phaggot. Nobody knows everything. Its ok you didnt understand what controversy meant. The more you went on the dumber you looked. Theres no going back now dummy. Its sad...i know...Here suck on one of these I know it doesn't have a set of nuts attached to it but its best youre gonna get from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            says the one with cartoon for his avi. Whos the boy ?:AOR: lol Dont be mad you little phaggot. Nobody knows everything. Its ok you didnt understand what controversy meant. The more you went on the dumber you looked. Theres no going back now dummy. Its sad...i know...Here suck on one of these I know it doesn't have a set of nuts attached to it but its best youre gonna get from me.
            evade!, evade! again and again!

classic pac-boy!....a scared, foolish and naughty boy......

"Its ok you didnt understand what controversy meant."

my list shows that the above is false....or perhaps you are looking at yourself in the mirror when you wrote that,,,,ha ha ha ha

more than anything, it shows i have a better grasp of what's happening in the real world.....that controversies could arise from varied reasons....not just one...

while i engaged you on the injury angle you avoided and ignored what i pointed out in my posts.....because your view is so narrow....and crooked...

while i could commend the op for being open and flexible on the side topics that ensue from his thread, you appear like a horse with blinders on....

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              evade!, evade! again and again!

classic pac-boy!....a scared, foolish and naughty boy......

"Its ok you didnt understand what controversy meant."

my list shows that the above is false....or perhaps you are looking at yourself in the mirror when you wrote that,,,,ha ha ha ha

more than anything, it shows i have a better grasp of what's happening in the real world.....that controversies could arise from varied reasons....not just one...

while i engaged you on the injury angle you avoided and ignored what i pointed out in my posts.....because your view is so narrow....and crooked...

while i could commend the op for being open and flexible on the side topics that ensue from his thread, you appear like a horse with blinders on....

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
                So stupid I can't even begin to correct you. Pac and Co said they didn't want the fight because they were scared of needles since Morales. Then I showed you a video of Pac giving blood before Hatton. I don't know how your brain has spun this around into such a mess but it's not healthy. Let go of the past. Both fighters BSed each other but in the end Floyd won convincingly.
                Pac is scared of needles but he wanted a Toredol shot before the Mayweather fight.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
                    Try reading back, that's the point I've been trying to prove the whole time. But they can't seem to get past the third word in a sentence without forgetting what or where they are.
                    I was agreeing with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      I was agreeing with you.
                      dont'cha hate it when that happens??????

Comment

Working...
                      X